You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

sorrow_knight

[+1] [-1]

Subject: ok guys please read this
1) please forgive my spelling, i know that is not 100% perfect

2)please read it all, cuz is the truth of my country

CHILE. that is my country. i know that all of you know the new abouth the 33 miners.... and all know about our earthquake on the lat year, but maybe you dont know all the things that is happening here.

Our president Sebastian Pinera save the miners, that is true and he is "a hero" for the problem with the earthquake.

That is a lie

The earthquake and the tsunami destroy a lot of the south of chile, a lot of people lose their home. Here we collect a really big ammount of money (more that all the gold of Nate`s bank) to rebuild our injuried country.

one year has ended but nothing happend. more that the 60% of the people dont have a home and still live in the street...

Mr. president wath happend with the money?

Now we are figthing for a better education, cheaper, (chile is one of the countries that have the most expensive education) with good teachers, a good education for all the people (not only to the rich people) we only want a way to survive in this world.

The education is a right, and the health too, here we have a health problem (too expensive and slow).

I wll give you a little example; my grandfather was sick. cancer to the lungs. he go to the hospital and they said "we will send you the medicine just wait". he is dead. a few days later of his dead the hospital send the medicines.

We fight for our rights, we fights for a beter educaton for all, we fight for the people who dont have a house, we fight for a good medical system, but: what does the goverment?

They We want to silence us, they send the cops to fight us, they manipulate the TV, they dont stop to lie , every day a estudent go to jail, every day a cop hit with a lot of brutality to a estudent, we cant scream, we cant do ANYTHING cuz the cops stop us, but we dont going to stop. tomorrow, and tuesday will be a National protest. me and my friends will fight.

sorrow_knight

wish me luck

No Signature

Time Posted: August 4 2011 10:32 pm EDT
Last updated: August 12 2011 12:39 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: