You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Roger Ramjet

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Whooo
let me use your quote before I respond

"Please understand that all governments, military forces, police forces, etc., view us as commodities and not as living human beings. We are the enemies to their power. They don't care if we die."

Now that is a very bold statement and perhaps if I lived in a non-democratic governed nation then maybe I would think that way too. Having 'some' experience in the area's you so bodly denegrate as a whole, I can tell you that people are treated as human beings and it does matter if they die.

I do not in any way want to get into politics as that along with religion have led to many wars, deaths and mistrust. Sure you are enetitled to an opinion and so are the others that respond to your opinion because that is what makes a deomocratic nation and tolerant people. That means that in such a country people are treated like humans and people care if you die or not.

To sorrow knight, please take care and remember that many great leaders overcame difficult situations through peaceful means. Also my condolences to your and your family on the passing of your grandfather. The world at this time is a very turbulent place, not just in chile so you are not alone.

No Signature

Time Posted: August 5 2011 01:36 am EDT
Last updated: August 5 2011 01:36 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: