You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

_Spiderman_

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Westland Cup Question
I have been log into the game for almost 2 days starting from 29th to 30th Apr. According to the explanation given by Tom, Triton should have a better rate of attack every 30 mins which is 1/50.

This does not happen as it should and when the attack came the amount of attackers were usually less than 1K. Compared to another town which was supposed to have a 1/100 chance of attack every 30 mins got more raids and higher numbers of attackers.

Am i missing something here? Is 1/100 rate of success better than 1/50? I am not good at math but i am pretty sure that 1/50 is higher than 1/100.

How do other towns have a chance to compete in the Westland Cup if the success rate of getting attack is not as it should since the points are based only in kills?

Its hard enough to get the kills with this new format and what worse is the limited amount of attackers to get them from.

Is there a bug that need fixing? I am not complaining or whining becoz everyone who participate have shown their commitment and done an amazing job. All i am asking is a fair chance to all towns to win the title.

Chances of Attack (per 30 mins) & Max Health:
Triton: 1/50 chance of attack per 30m (Max HP: 54,000)

Oh Really??

Time Posted: April 30 2011 02:05 pm EDT
Last updated: April 30 2011 03:16 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: