You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

SwineParrot

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I am tired of reading this horsesh*t
With what facts do you think that this massive rebuild will "kill" the game? Why would the developer spend all this time on this next generation to "lose" players?

The game has never been perfect, and probably never will be, but even when you leave because the game has been killed for you there will be 2 more people (if you can spout facts out of thin air, so can I) that will take your place because they will LOVE the look of this new, "fresh" game that they have never seen anything like before (like me 2 years ago).

I am sure with the rebuild there will be opportunities for people to spend a little bit of real life money. And just because you choose to leave does not mean there will not be "the next big spender" as Celtic Warrior will tell you, and then B52, and then Onion, and then Nostalgic and then...

In my humble opinion and pig-minded way, I DO NOT THINK the rebuild will kill the game.

sign my petition below if you do not want to "kill the game" and once I get 10 signatures I will take it to my local government and hopefully it will be enough to save the game from an untimely death!

People who actually LOOK FORWARD to the rebuild:

SwineParrot

Time Posted: July 9 2010 04:32 pm EDT
Last updated: July 13 2010 09:12 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: