You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Roger Ramjet

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I agree Boss HOG
with your comments and since this is my original post topic I do not believe I said anything about the rebuild 'killing' the game so someone must have said that ina reply. My original post was asking about a statement made to me by another player (not a newbie either) and if it could be confirmed or not by admin. If this game is tied to facebook it will hopefully attract a lot of new players like farmville does now. As I have mentioned so many times before there still nees to be areas within this game that should remain free of being able to buy to get better so as the non-subbie can get a greater measure of success by just playing the game, hopefully for a long time, thus adding to the base of regular players. Otherwise they will play for a while and then leave like is happening now and all we end up with is a bigger base of NPC characters that abound here now. The whole point of an on-line game sis the 'interaction' between players and the knowledge you are actually playing against a participating real person.

No Signature

Time Posted: July 11 2010 06:32 am EDT
Last updated: July 11 2010 06:32 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: