You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Elodin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I think you will find
I suggest an update to a single page in a TEXT game. The update being, removing players who no longer function in the capacity of Admin/Staff/Helpers.

Now I am pretty sure deleting a few lines costs very little in monetary terms, and a couple of minutes in real time. Both of these are a tiny price to pay to present this game in the best possible way to new players.

As you are a long time player, I get you don't care, and frankly I don't care that you don't care. At least I am trying to help this game remain relevant, and not running other peoples ideas down.

And as a player, and a paying player at that, I am part of the community of this game, and as such I am invested in it. In short, I do own part of this game.

Tom has often asked in the past how players think this game could be improved. So he has actively encouraged players to invest not just their time and effort, but their thoughts and ideas (for free), to help improve the game.

It would be a pretty poor business that refused to listen to its customers, and I hardly think what I write can make this game look any worse, when easily fixed cosmetic things are left on show like some sort of huge weeping sore.

No Signature

Time Posted: January 10 2015 03:23 am EST
Last updated: January 11 2015 07:45 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: