You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Wani

[+1] [-1]

Subject: it is always easier said than done.
lets assume that it takes very little money and time to do the update just like you said. but how about the cost to recruit new staffs to replace the current inactive ones? i believe it will be a process which takes time and consideration from some current developers/admins/staffs, at least it wont be as easy as something like "i wanted to be a staff, i mailed Mama and then she has made me a staff". and what if the new staffs become inactive again? then someone has to decide how long a staff can be inactive before they are removed from GH. and of course someone has to monitor if some staffs are inactive or not and remind them before some player like you bring them to the public to discuss. do these things seem invisible so you dont see or you dont care? there are many other things that need attention. for example, several bugs have been reported in the forum for a long time and they are still there. they are still there not because the developers/admins/staffs dont care. i rather think they have already been busy solving something else which is more important. i guess that even you know that if the update of GH page is really critical and easy like you said then it should have already been completed by now.

No Signature

Time Posted: January 10 2015 04:21 am EST
Last updated: January 11 2015 07:45 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: