You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Chipperone

[+1] [-1]

Subject: the problem i see...
The slated hut is currently, and always will be, tied to the platinum market. Selling plats below 6000 gold is no longer profitable, so the slated hut has lost it's profit margin... if the hut's income is increased then the price of platinum in the markets will also rise.

If the hut's income is doubled then there would be no point in selling platinum below 12000, so that's where the market price would end up, and once again the hut would be useless. It's not a coincidence.

Also, the forest and dark forest are not an option since the platinum gained there would be better off sold in the market for more than 6000 gold.

There are only 2 solutions... stop the slated hut owners from buying and selling platinum on the markets, or simply destroy all slated huts. Neither is a fair option to those who have invested a lot of time and gold raising their hut, but it's also not fair to leave it as it is.

There may be another option, but I can't think of one... if there is I'm sure it will be included in the rebuild.

In conclusion... my vote is for no change to the income amount

Time Posted: June 4 2010 05:20 pm EDT
Last updated: June 9 2010 11:38 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: