You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Gjuro

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Berlock
IMHO Berlock should be removed ....although he does help a little maybe passing trough the Lyceum training clan should be obligatory

from my own experience if I hadn't enter Lyceum I would have quit already .... Berlock doesn't prepare you for your "life" in DW, only gives you rudimentary pointers. Lyceum, especially its probation program trains you to the core, gives you head start, and help you trough the most difficult first period where you either love or hate and leave the game ...
Someone will say Lyceum is a part of Berlock's quest. True but it can be easily bypassed and disregarded. However if you don't have the option but must pass Lyceum, you might just learn a few things ....
If I were left just with Berlock I would have quit by now, believe me

one more thing, we all know how important camping is .... Last Berlock's quest is to gain a skill which is only available at level 10 (mages non-withstanding). Many newbies will consider they must complete the quest and gain that skill fast (I though that as well), thus leaving them vulnerable ....can that part somehow be omitted or changed to the benefit of the newbies ?

And don't tell me they should read the forums and guides first .... we all know that and we all know it's not the same as having some live and real person helping you get the fundamentals of the game

this was just my opinion as a newbie to this game

Time Posted: March 20 2010 07:01 pm EDT
Last updated: May 20 2010 06:30 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: