You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Karma_Jack

[+1] [-1]

Subject: And backwards we go...
or is this post from December now defunct? Doesn't make any difference to me, I don't see the point of building my char up to such a lvl of strength, just to go back down to lvl 1-5, at a high cost, just to take pops at newbies who are no challenge at all.

I didn't understand it when I first joined, & I still don't understand it nearly 300 days later.

Is it just so you can kill more people for the cbr? But I'm lvl 58 & I can kill most players up to lvl75, even a few E/C players, I just try to avoid the players I can't beat. Fair enough, I don't get anywhere near as many kills, but then again, I don't ven for cbr, just to lvl.

I'm afraid my opinion on this won't be popular, but I think it's pathetic. I mean we can all waste money on eles to lvl back down, that's our prerogative, but for the reasons it's being done, I'm sorry, get a life.

It doesn't make ultras & other strong players look good, it makes you look desperate, sad & a little childish.
Perhaps I'm getting old & jaded, but just because Felt implements something, doesn't mean you have to behave like lemmings. One word...Baaah!

Come on all you "Warriors", where is your honour, your pride, your self-respect?
Or should we applaud a million kills when all it takes is money & to be sat in front of your screen for hour upon hour, day upon day killing lvl 1 to 5 players. I'm so impressed & inspired by you!

That's my rant for this week, I thank you for your probable inattention.

Time Posted: March 15 2010 08:46 am EDT
Last updated: March 16 2010 04:46 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: