You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Karma_Jack

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I see your point...
but at least you hit me at lvl 58. I just think it's grossly unfair to be allowed to use new players as cannon-fodder. If the exp system had been left in place, there would little point in lvling down to kill non exp giving players, but, & here is the crux, this game is a business, & elements are expensive. It's great business sense, can't fault Felt for that, I would do it, anybody with half a brain would take easy money off people willing to give it for whatever reason.

I know it's been said, but...
Give them a chance to start the game. It wouldn't hurt all the 'uber killers' to have to wait till players get to even lvl 10, before they start their venning. & the eles would still sell like hot cakes Felt I've had my rant, so I'm not going to do another, although it's very tempting...

But one story I must tell...imagine my shock when I find a new name in my logs, someone changed their name? No, I went to their profile page, they were 6 days old, at lvl 46, with over 5000 HP. I was so impressed I had to mail them and ask them why.

Everybody knows anything worth anything has more value if it is earned & worked for.
I was given my clan, I don't own it, I didn't help build it, & I wouldn't want any credit for it. All I've done is stick around.

Seems like I did another little rant after all. lol...I can't seem to help it.
Oh well, that's me.
Thanks for your comment.
Take care mate,
good luck.

Time Posted: March 15 2010 05:11 pm EDT
Last updated: March 15 2010 05:11 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: