You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

DEATHSHAND

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Elements Barrier Not Necessary!!!
I posted here earlier outlining a great alternative solution that would keep all members happy only to find out that another member inadvertantly deleted it so I will take the time to spring this idea on everyone once again:

First of all, all members need to really understand why Ven Fighters are so determined to keep thier ability to level back into the low ranges of the ven. Were not on some secret vendetta to make a new player's gamelife miserable!

Quite simply put, its where the largest number of members are. Well over 100,000 of these DW members found below the 30th level are inactive now. They don't log on and they don't play any longer. Ven fighters, however, rely on these inactive members to generate significantly high numbers of kills on a monthly basis! If you deprive us of our ability to reach these lists, you are cripplling the CBR competition as we have always known it.

My proposed alternative is this: Create a new ven search on our ven search lists making it possible for all members at the upper ven to isolate non-active members only, once this is done, make it mandatory for all members to use the non active member ven list only when working the upper ven against members located beneath the 30th level .

This way, the ven fighter (who contributes a hell of a lot of money to this game!) will continue to be happy, newer players will have no reason to complain about being regularily farmed any longer, and the elements barrier will not be needed.

No matter how a non-active member is defined in terms of length of time, the fact remains that we will continue to have access to tens of thousands of usernames that help us to generate our high number of kills monthly.

No Signature

Time Posted: September 17 2009 03:40 pm EDT
Last updated: September 17 2009 07:09 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: