You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin Hu_Flung_Pu

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Your idea is good . .
. . . but the element barrier, I feel does more than simply stop the farming of new players, although I am sure that this is a primary factor, it also wil make the CBR more challenging. The 2 or 3 million CBR scores look great, but I look forward to the challenge associated with CBRs based on MAINLY active players who are few and far between for such scores to be achieved, but will be more enjoyable knowing you are killing players that actually still play, tactics and clan alliances may come into play rather than the (attack) 1000 times every 30 minutes by several UBER players. Clans will grow as they try and recruit new players to bolster kills within the sub 30 zone (the inactive band). It will no longer be element eating clans that win as other, larger and younger clans will maybe kill more combined than us 5 - 8 UBER clan killers.

Elements may (and it sounds like swearing) be used to element up as levelling becomes a more popular game strategy etc etc.

I like it but we can only see how it goes, but as an evolutionary step for the game, I think we will all be thankful for it in a few months when the benefits can be seen.

Time Posted: September 17 2009 04:53 pm EDT
Last updated: September 17 2009 07:09 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: