You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Queen_Graywind

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Back at the Castle's
The Queen's unborn daughter is once again freed from the vampire DNA and now has full demon blood running through her. Onee-Chan is relieved that the baby is once again safe.

The Queen kisses her King and takes her leave to her hidden castle in the forest to rest and regain her lost strength. On the way there, she meets up with her brother Zaos who had been looking for her. He had gone to the temple to find her but there was nothing more than rocks now.

As they walked The Queen couldn't help but be frightened and turns to her brother.....

(There are a few characters listed below that are being introduced for the first time in the story- Rose-the person behind Nadia, Onee-Chan and Angelica, Andrew- the person behind Zaos, Taisho and Shuyan, (a 3rd person yet to be described))

[Onee-Chan] brother...
(Zaos) Yes?
[Onee-Chan] I.. I'm... I'm scared...
(Zaos) ... What is it, Onee-chan?
[Onee-Chan]I.. I'm scared that Skalana will harm the baby.. maybe even try to take her away from me...
(Zaos) ...
[Onee-Chan] * looks away and starts to cry*
(Zaos) *hugs his sister reassuringly and rubs her back soothingly* Onee-chan... I won't let him take her away from you...
[Onee-Chan]*wipes a tear from her eye and hugs her brother*
(Zaos) *whispers softly to her* I will protect you and your unborn daughter with all my power. I promise.
[Onee-Chan]*looks at her brother* I have faith in you brother, with you by my side, I know I shouldn't be scared. I know you would give your life to keep me and her safe.

They reach The Queen's Hidden castle and go to the courtyard to relax....

(Zaos) *nods before leaning his head in, exposing his neck to her* If you're hungry, and if you want to...
[Onee-Chan]* looks at her brothers neck* I am Hungry, its been days since I fed. Are you sure Brother? * thinks for a moment then pulls her hair to one side, exposing her neck to him*
(Zaos) *lets his eyes travel to her neck* I'm sure, sis. You're the only one I would willingly give my blood to.
[Onee-Chan] *nods* Brother... are you Hungry also?
(Zaos) I am... But I'll only feed if you wish me to...
s [Onee-Chan]*giggles a little * Brother, if you are Hungry, then yes..feed...*positions herself next to her brother, letting her neck touch his mouth as she gently bites into his neck to feed.*
(Zaos) *shivers a little before gently biting down on her neck, feeding with her*
[Onee-Chan]*trembles a little as her brother bites down. She hold on tight to her brother as they feed together*
(Zaos) *releases a small dose of something that reduces the pain of the bite and makes it feel more pleasant as he feeds*
[Onee-Chan]*feels the pain leave and now feels pleasure as her brother feeds. She pauses for but a second and whispers to him... Feed for as long as you want Brother... then continues to feed from him*
(Zaos) *continues to feed for a little longer, releasing a slightly stronger dose of that something which induces a little more pleasure in her as he pulls his fangs away, licking the small wounds to heal them*
[Onee-Chan]*feels her brother release her and a rush of pleasure But holds him tight to feed a little longer*
(Zaos) *shivers as he lets her feed for as long as she desires*
[Onee-Chan]*feels her brother shiver and wraps her wings around him to embrace him and calm the shivers. After a few more minutes she gently pulls her fangs away and looks at him with a smile*
(Zaos) *smiles at her* You needn't have worried about my shivers... They weren't of pain or cold...
(Zaos) But... It is nice... The feeling of being embraced by you and your wings...

(Shuyan) ... *mumbles* Next thing you know, they're going to be making out...
Andrew: Shuyan... Shut up...

[Onee-Chan]*giggles*

(Shuyan) Seriously, though, with the way they're panting while they're doing that, you'd think they'd be jumping each others bones...

Rose: They are brother and sister, I don't think they would do that.....*sighs*

Andrew: ... I don't know... I've read it was much more common, especially for families in power, to marry their own kin and other such things with family during the dark ages...

Rose: ...Come to think of it, they do get a lot of pleasure from feeding from one another...

(Shuyan) That would be my main point.

[Onee-Chan] I would never do that with my brother... I'm loyal and faithful to my HUSBAND....

[Onee-Chan]*then looks at Shuyan then her back at her brother....then lets out a loud giggle* Brother....

Andrew ... *looks lost a little* (Zaos) ... *looks a little lost* (Shuyan) ... *looks almost undeniably lost, though he does seem to have some idea*

Rose: ... *looks lost but wonders what Shuyan is thinking* [Onee-Chan]*is a little lost...but * Brother... I just felt the baby move for the first time...

(Zaos) *looks surprised before smiling a little in excitement* Really? May I feel?
[Onee-Chan]* giggles* Yes you may Brother.. * grabs his hand and places it on her belly*
(Zaos) *looks on in wonder as he feels movement in her belly* Wow... She's really starting to kick...
[Onee-Chan]*smiles* She is getting stronger every day. Tho her kicks do hurt a little.

(Shuyan) Well, I think that's a really good thing. Though I can't say I'm sympathetic to when the birthing comes around... I'll bet that hurts worse than a bitch...

[Onee-Chan]For a half demon/half human, Yes!!.. its a bitch of a birth... But I have had many and I know how to rid myself of the pain.
[Onee-Chan]*sits besides her brother, sharing the feeling of the baby kicking and move around her and unknowingly wraps her left wing around him to draw him closer to her.*
(Zaos) *welcomes her presence, unknowingly letting his right arm wrap around her waist affectionately*
[Onee-Chan]*lets her left arm slide under her wing and around him to hold him close to her*
[Onee-Chan]* feels the love from her brother and knows she is safe next to him. She rests her head on his shoulder and drifts off to sleep*
(Zaos) *watches her and smiles with brotherly love as she drifts off to sleep*

The Queen sleeps peacefully for the first time in weeks, She drifts off into her dream world and sees what is to come of her, her husband and her Brother in the weeks/months to come...

She see her King, removing her and her brothers vampire heritage, the evil, from them and into him self. growing stronger as he does. She see him telling her that they will still need to feed but with each time, he will take the evil from them so that he may grow stronger... She can see herself telling her King, Her Husband.. that he can use her to gather evil for him... as the baby will be born soon and out of danger.

She gladly offers herself to take evil into herself for her Husband to take from her so that he can grow stronger and more powerful. But she see something that shocks her... its not of her husbands shard, but of him grabbing her tight... biting her... and filling her with pure demon blood, totally ridding her of all other blood, thus turning her into a full blooded demon.. with a need to feed....

As the Queen dreams... in slips ???? beside her .....

Time Posted: April 15 2009 06:38 am EDT
Last updated: April 27 2009 03:26 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: