You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Staff Skalana

[+1] [-1]

Subject: dream or reality
weeks has been past now, skalana has strenghtend like everyone else and is back at full power to restart his mission again ....

As the Queen dreams Skalana slips into her bedroom, the first thing he does is taking a look at the baby and as he is watching close to her he sees allready a very strong power running through her viens a little frightend of what the baby could become he draws his dagger and ... somehow skalana isn't able to hurt his new young aunty as he feels that there bound will be strong he leave's the little child alone

staring at his grandmother he goes lies next to her and move's his hand trough her hair very slow wondering or he would ever be able to get her on his side to control and rule above the westlands like it was once written in the starts...

... many has changed and so are the stars, now that skalana's temple is no more he isn't longer able to see the possible future what make's his decisions even harder ...

slowly skalana make's a cut in his grandma's side and softly he take's a nip of her blood, very quick he taste that her blood is changed and he feels the presents on a great hunger for blood, a bid frightend he pulls himself back and turns his granma on her back after doing that she almost awake from moving her he wait with great patience untill she sleeps deep again, as she falls back in a deep rest skalana cuts his wrist and let his blood flows in her mounthsence me grandma, feel me, hear my thoughts, become a part of me once again, keep it a secret... those words skalana is whispering in her ears while he let his blood flowing in...

suddenly the little child starts to cry and skalana realises that the time has come to disapaer once more and before someone discovers his presence he fades away ...

we shall meet eachother soon again grandma...

Time Posted: April 27 2009 03:26 am EDT
Last updated: April 27 2009 03:26 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: