You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Skalana

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Skalana's Influence wins this time
after that screaming of Onee-Chan she falls down on the dusty ground, skalana enterd her mind again but this time it was different since Onee-Chan didn't fall asleep he is very much alive and well, she feels stronger, better like she is a part of her grandson.

very carefull she stands up and hears the voice of her grandson in her head telling that she had to eneter the temple and find out what secrets the temple is hideing.

Onee-Chan turns around instand and starts to run back to the temple, she leaves her brother behind and tels him to leave because this is something she need to do alone but as allways she knows that her brother won't be far away is something would go wrong !
as her Zaos leaves and continu's to search for a clue to find out where they are skalana appears in front of his grandma, he leaves her mind and ask her to follow him
on that moment something happend that skalana didn't expect first, his grandma offers her blood to him, the blood that she has been drinking from zaos is still in her viens and skalana wonders what would happen.

very carefull he accepts his grandma's offer and strats to drink her blood.
after drinking skalana isn't much surprised, the blood of her brother has almost no effect on him or
on his grandma , there bounds are growing stronger each minute

a few hours later

skalana and Onee-Chan are sitting in front of the temple's door now

[skalana] grandma it's time for you to enter this temple and find out the secrets that it has been hidding

[Onee-Chan] Grandson, Im a afraid to go into the temple.

[skalana] do not fear grandma, have faith in what could come, in what can be, in what shall be and in the things that has been past allready

[Onee-Chan] But the closer I get to it, the weaker I get.

[skalana]my dear grandma, there is no need of strenght inside the temple, all you need is faith in yourself and in me. enter the temple and find outa piece of the past that none has ever known

[Onee-Chan] I have faith Grandson, but am still scared. So many memories I have found lately that should have stayed memories. I fear parts of the past. *enters the temple, following her Grandson. As she enters, she falls to her knees.*

[skalana] helps up her grandma and brings her to the lower levels of the temple,
softly he whispers in her ear ; rest a bid grandma, it's just the emotions of all the things that happens earlier.

skalana watches now how his grandma sees all the portrets on the wall.

[Onee-Chan]*Sits on a stone and looks at all the portraits on the wall in the temple then suddenly Screams out....* Grandson, NOOO! There are too many emotions flooding me! I cant handle them all at once! * grabs her head as if pain.*

[skalana] grandma grab yourself togheter and look closer who you see ??
you don't know these great people look at the last one , yes grandma that is .... yes ... it is .... YOU

[Onee-Chan]*pulls herself together and calms her thoughts and emotions* It is me, but why ?
Why is my portrait in this temple ?

[skalana] as i said grandma this temple shows you what could be, what could come, what shall be and the things that has been past allready and grandma this pic shows you who you can be, it show's you the line of blood all ower ancesters that has ruled above any other, grandma this could be you queen off all, you only need to take one more last time my blood out of your own and then you will be able to forefill your destiny.

[Onee-Chan] Is this really my blood line ? It goes back thousands of years. Am I truly to become Queen of all ? Is it truly My destiny ? *she thinks, how can this be my bloodline, I am half demon/half human and there are vampires in these portraits. Do i really have vampire blood in me ? She feels her lust for boold taking control and turns to her grandson*

[skalana]go ahead grandma, take my blood and see what i have witnessed in all those years, she what i know recive my knowledge and let it be ower secret

[Onee-Chan] I... I.. cant.. I... wont *fights with lust* NOO, I must not.... * she feels the lust getting stronger* set me free, drink the blood of your grandson NOOO, I cant.... *she closes her eyes and falls to her knees for a moment then stands and opens her eyes to reveal her blood red eyes and walks to her grandson*

[skalana] skalana smile's and let the things happens as it was ment to happen.

[Onee-Chan]*Looking as if she is an entirely different person, walks up behind her grandson and grabs him tight* Your blood will quench my thirst quite nicely my Dear Grandson. *she bites him hard and deep on the neck. Soon, she lets go of him and lets out a large demonic roar as her grandson's blood flows quick thru her entire body. *

Time Posted: April 7 2009 08:02 pm EDT
Last updated: April 8 2009 06:50 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: