You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Queen_Graywind

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Concerned for her Brother
As Onee-Chan lets out the mighty demonic roar, she trembles and falls to her knees. She can feel her brother was in pain. He had seen all she had seen, said and done. He had been in tremendous pain and she felt every ounce of it as if it was happening to her. She needed to be with him. She stands up and turns to look once more at the portraits on the wall then quickly ran out of the temple.

She tried to mind-connect to him but could not and was scared that something had happened to him. She would have to rely solely upon the strong bond between them to help guide her to him.

She ran in the direction that pulled at her heart and called to her soul. She soon came upon a pond and her Brother. She slowly walked to his side and gently layed her hand upon his shoulder.

"Brother, I have felt your pain as if my own. It hurts me to know
that I may be the reason for it. I know that with me taking
Skalana's blood of my own free will must have something to do
what is awakening in us both now. We are centuries old and do
not know everything of our true heritage or of our true blood line."

"It would seem as tho our true heritage is surfacing even quicker
now that we are together. We were meant to find each other at this
point in time as it will be us that will conquers what threatens to destroy our family. We need to embrace our heritage and welcome
the changes we are and will go thru until we are at our strongest.
We must strengthen our bond with Azukai more than ever as he will keep us safe and our Pure Light true."

As she continues to speak to her brother about he change they both are going thru, she can feel someone watching them. She turns around quickly to see him standing there, once again at her side... But this time he does not frighten her and she continues to talk with her brother.

"Brother... Angelica has contacted me and has shown me the way we need to go to get home. We must head east for 1 days then south for another 2 days to find our way out of this forsaken land. Let us rest til morning then start our journey back home and to our family."

Onee-Chan finds a clearing for her and her brother to rest at and starts a fire to keep them warm. Soon, she drifts off to sleep, dreaming of home and her family, and wondering what her brother was thinking and feeling.

Time Posted: April 8 2009 06:44 pm EDT
Last updated: April 8 2009 06:50 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: