You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Skalana

[+1] [-1]

Subject: the nightmare goes on ...
Skalana enters the mind of his grandmother and brings all the bad memory’s of her younger years above and left again.

As Nadia sees all the terrible things that has been happend back then she weakens instand and on that very moment Skalana appears in front of her.

While Zaos is searching for a clue of where they extually could be heg ets attracked to a cave and enters it, he follows a deep path downstairs and come’s out in empty room wondering what this was and convinced that there was more then just a empty room he starts to search for something.

in the end he has to admid that nothing is there

While Zaos was searching in there Skalana had his grandma all for himself and he enters her mind once again.
Skalana stands in front of his dreaming grandmother now and whispers in her ear ;
drink my blood, forget the past, become to future, walk on my side, be feared and be the strongest ever

As Skalana whispers those words sees Nadia in her dreams a calm nice decent person offering her a glass of wine, without knowing she accepts the glas and as soon it’s empty she awakens in the arms of her grandson, drinking his pure blood.

Skalana drops his grandmother on the ground and starts to laugh

Grandma there is no way out of here, i can make you believe whatever i want ass long as you are in my land your thoughts, dreams and mind are mine.
So grandma that brings us to the question ; are you in a land of chaos and death, is your brother really here or is his mind trapped in a cave, … ?

All those questions have a easy answer grandma and all you need to do is drink my blood out of your own will.

Skalana enters his grandmother’s mind again and puts her in a deep sleep

As Nadia fals asleep she sees again that nice person from before, he looks so nice, strong and above all thrustworthy, honest and peacefull
That person walks closer and closer to her but this time he doesn’t offer her a drink and just passes her, curious as Nadia is she follows him and after a short walk they arrive at what seems to be a temple, that person enters the temple and fade’s away in the darkness.

what is this, is this another trick of Sklana or is this real ? in the end what is real and what is a dream, hard to tell when you don’t control your own mind!

Time Posted: April 5 2009 05:44 am EDT
Last updated: April 6 2009 05:05 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: