You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Queen_Graywind

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Nadia is Free'd....
*Note* Nadia will be called by her birth name, Onee-Chan from now on inside the posts but they will be titles as Nadia.

As Onee-Chan tosses and turns in her sleep, trying to fight off Skalana's visions, She is tricked yet once more to drink more of his pure vampire blood. She would never of her own free will drink the blood of her Grandson, for she knew it would only strengthen the bond between them if she did.

Onee-Chan had followed the young man to the temple but dare not enter as she didn't know who or what was inside it. She knew she needed her brother but where was he, why had he left her in her weakened state? With her last bit of energy, she screamed out "BROTHER!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!

Zaos appears next to his sister's side in an explosion of dark power, driving away all of Skalana's aura and influence from Onee-Chan and the surrounding area. Onee-Chan turns around quickly to see her Brother besides her and grabs on to him tight* Brother.... You are here.

Zaos hugs his sister tightly, Onee-chan... I'm sorry I'm late... You are here now, that's all that matters. She tells him as she starts to cry. Zaos gently rubs her back soothingly, thinking "Skalana is going to pay big for this..." Onee-Chan smiles lovingly at her brother, He tricked me yet again, I felt so foolish.. I drank soo much this time...*she looks down*

Zaos gently lifts her face up to look at his and tells her "That's alright, Onee-chan. As long as my blood courses through your veins, you need never worry about Skalana's blood ever bonding with you. There is no stronger blood than the blood of family. The closer that family, the stronger it is.

Onee-Chan smiles but tries to look away, I should have never entered a dream walk in my weakened state.. Zaos keeps her from looking away, " And I should never have left your side while we are here. So we're even."

As Onee-Chan looks at her brother, her eyes turn pure white, her wings turn white as snow, she tells him "We should find the temple from the dream. I feel it has a clue as to where we are." Zaos nods, Alright. Let's go, then. I am still a little weak, You lead the way Brother....It was a brown temple build out of the same stone as the rocks in the landscape.. That is all I remember of it.

Zaos gently grasps her right hand with his left, I will protect you, Onee-chan. Onee-Chan gently grasps his left hand with her right* I know you will Brother. Soon after, Onee-Chan looks down at her hand to see her glyph glowing* Brother..... Then Zaos looks down and sees his glyph glowing as well, Onee-chan...Brother, They started to glow when we took each others hands...What could it mean Zaos says to her "I... don't know... This is the first time I've seen this happen... "Brother...", she says, "It seems as tho our bond with each other and to Azukai is growing stronger." Zaos replied "It would seem so sister"

As they walked, their glyphs grew brighter, strengthening their bond. But Onee-Chan couldn't help but to think of her brothers words about the blood of family and how strong the bond was the closer the the family was. She was scared , Skalana was her grandson and they were very close, their bond was strong between them already. Could her brothers blood really help her to break the strong family bond she had with her grandson, she thought.

Onee-Chan looked at her brother and was relieved that he was their with her but often thought of her darling Husband and why he hadn't come to help her. Did he not know that his WIFE, his QUEEN, was missing, taken to a forsaken land by their Grandson, Skalana? She knew that everything had happened so fast and that she would often disappear for days, "Maybe this is why he hasn't come looking for me" she thought to herself.

As Onee-Chan and Zaos topped a hill, there was a temple, not the one from her dream, but a Grand Temple... as they got closer to it, Onee-Chan became weaker and weaker but she did not let on to her Brother.... As they reached the marble doors, Onee-Chan fainted and fell into a deep sleep. In her mind, once again appeared Skalana... She screams Skalana!!!!! NOOOOO!!!! Not again....NOOOOO!!!! I wont, I wont.........

Time Posted: April 6 2009 03:57 am EDT
Last updated: April 6 2009 05:05 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: