You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Queen_Graywind

[+1] [-1]

Subject: The Fight for Nadia (Onee-Chan)
Demon vs. Vampire

[Onee-Chan] *falls to the ground, Skalana standing over her*

(Zaos) *his eyes widen before narrowing into a glare at Skalana* What do you want?

[Onee-Chan] *hold her neck tight as pain goes thru her*

(Zaos) ...

[Onee-Chan] *looks at her brother* It burns brother

(Zaos) *kneels next to his sister* Onee-chan...

[Onee-Chan] *looks up at her brother* he... he...

(Zaos) Onee-chan...?

[Skalana] walks to Zaos, you ask me what I want ?? All i want is company, my grandmother by my side into eternity. Together we can rule the Westland , together we can dominate all, together we can bring Chaos and Death, together we can't be stopped. I am a pure Vampire Knight, unique in my kind , one of the last full bloods...

(Zaos) ... *looks up at Skalana with a glare* A pure-blood vampire... I should have known the race of Azuma would be involved...

[Onee-Chan]*shakes off the pain, gets up and stands next to her brother* Brother... he bit me....

[Skalana] My history goes back before your gods my dear, I was there at very beginning. I was there when Azuma and Azura become gods!!!

[Onee-Chan] * plays with her wings*

[Skalana] Grabs his grandma and commands her to drink more as he pushes Zaos away. Zaos falls down the castle stairs and doesn't move for a few minutes. Skalana forces his grandma to look at him and whispers in her ear - "drink or ...."

(Zaos) *appears behind Skalana, his eyes pure blood red as his voice becomes demonic* Or what?

[Skalana] ..Grabs Zaos by his throat and yells "Are you sure you want to compete to me?" (as easy as you throw away a empty glass, Skalana throws Zaos back to where he came)

[Onee-Chan] NO!!!...I wont... *tries to look away as her eyes turn pure blood red*

(Zaos) The blood of demons flows through our veins, vampire... Do you have what it takes to compete with a race even more ancient than yourself?

[Skalana] Drink my dear grandmother, drink well.

[Onee-Chan] Brotherrr...* runs to her brothers side glaring at Skalana* How dare you try and hurt him Skalana!!

[Skalana] Draws out his SWORD OF THE SLAYER and with a smile on his face he just answers "Bring it on Demon!!"

(Zaos) *growls before rearing back and giving off a loud, demonic battle roar, darkness surrounding him and forming into his Armor of Darkness, a pitch black great sword appearing in his left hand* With pleasure, Vampire!

(Zaos) Onee-chan... Stand back. I will protect you from him even if it costs me every ounce of my blood and every bit of my soul.

[Onee-Chan] Brother.. I can help... He doesn't know my true strength.

(Zaos) All the more reason... Better to surprise him while he's tired, than to surprise him while he's at full strength.

[Onee-Chan] as you wish brother....* falls to her knees*

[Onee-Chan] Brother... I can feel him inside me... his blood ... bonding with mine *gets dizzy and falls*

(Zaos) *kneels next to his sister and holds her up, his helmet disappearing to expose his neck and holds her head next to his* Onee-chan... Drink. My blood will overpower his.

[Onee-Chan] *looks at her brother neck* But what if I cant control myself Brother? I don't want to hurt you...*starts to cry*

(Zaos) *hugs her reassuringly* I have faith in you.

[Skalana] The moment that Zaos exposes his neck, Skalana use a old spell named Spell of Slay Demons and drops him down on his back, he feels the pressure of 3000 warriors on his shoulders. Skalana then disappears with his grandma ..."Where they went stay's unknown!

Time Posted: April 2 2009 09:04 pm EDT
Last updated: April 4 2009 07:35 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: