You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Queen_Liani

[+1] [-1]

Subject: The Maiden and Her Protector. (the 4 year gap)
Chapter One
The Maiden and Her Protector.

In walks a maiden, covered in blood. She has been in battle with the forces of good. She walks over to a corner table and takes a seat. She calls to the inn keeper," May I have a few cloths to wipe the blood from my body?" The inn keeper hands her son old rags to wipe the blood off.

As she sits, a shadowy figure walks up to her and asks if he can join her and offers to buy her a drink. She accepts his offer and calls the inn keeper over to the table, " we would like 2 mugs of absolut vodka." The inn kepper goes to his private stock and get the vodka and pours the maiden and her compannion thier drinks.

The maiden starts to ask her new compannion a few Questions about himself and after a brief moment of slience he speaks. " I am a protector, protecting young maiden from with the shadows. I was hired to protect you. I was to remain in the shadows at all times but I mezmorized by your beauty. I am so mezmorized by it that I could not stay in the shadows any longer." The maiden then asked him more about himself, where he is from, his name, Yes his name would be good to know. The stranger became silent once more and after finishing his drink he spoke.....

The protector and his Identity

He spoke is a very slow and quiet voice, the air itself seemed to chill as he said, "Dargodda is my name." Then he stopped talking and closes his eyes, and the seriousness of his face just seemed to fade away. Again he spoke, but this time his voice was somewhat normal and the air became warm again. "I am the healer and slayer, hired by many, working for few."

Who my beautiful maiden I have been hired to protect are you? I would slayer many more mean to protect you if but to just have your name....

To my Protector

As the maiden listened to her protectors
voice she thought to herself," should I offer my
name or keep it to myself a little longer?"

Dargodda, I am unsure if I should reveal
my name at this time for I am in hiding. There
are many who wish me dead and in this Inn there
are many spies lurking about. I will give you this name
instead (she picks a name from long ago that no one knew).
You may call me Luminista for now.

The maiden then returns to wiping the blood from her body
as her protector ponders as to why she wont reveal her true
identity to him.

Inn Keeper she calls * another round if you please*.

The maiden then speakes again," Dargodda, I ask you this
simple question. Who has hired you to potect me from thy
enemies?

To Luministra the wonderious.

Dargodda takes the drink as the next round is passed out and watches as Luministra makes herself presentable and thinks about how best to respond. The truth might be shocking, but a lie might be of some use.

"M'lady I know many hunt you and wish to cause you harm, it is why my skill has been hired out."

Dargodda watches as Luministra's eyes scan over the shady figures, and thinks the reason for the false name is for protection.

"You need not fear these men, they are pitiful with a blade when it compares to me. For I have something to fight for that gives my skill beyond their greed for money."

"Although if you must know, the one who hired me.... is myself . I own a room at the back of this tavern, and as I stay here I hear things not meant to be heard."

*Dargodda pauses to take another drought from his drink and compose his though*

"When I heard of a beautiful maiden that was going to pass nearby had an enormous price on her head, I had to check it out. Little did I expect to be saving you today, but after one look into your eyes, I know now my one purpose is to keep you from harm."

*Dargodda waits as Luministra ponders this, she couldn't hide all the shock that went across her face when he told her he was actually one who had gone to end her life, but she composed herself quickly*

"Another question then, it seems to be my turn to ask one *smiles teasingly*, Why are these people after you?"

My dear Dargodda

*as she composes herself from the shock of learning that her protecter was to be her executioner*

I know not why they wish me harm but have only an idea as to why. I am a maiden but am know as a evil maiden.
I have fought many of battles and have killed thousands without mercy or regret.

*she then realizes that she has not yet changed from the blood soaked clothes* If I may before I continue to tell my story, I must return to my room and change.

*she takes leaves and a few minutes later returns in a silken gown*

My dear Dargodda, I now realize why I am hunted so. For I am the fairest of all the lands and I am wanted by all not only in life but now in death as well. For the price on my head would fetch a great bount to any who claims my body, dead or alive.

I am a little afraid of you my good *she thinks, is he good or is it a pretense to gain her trust* man for you have told me that you alone had hired yourself to be the one to claim the bounty on me but yet you are the one to have saved me from others.

But I sense in you a feeling I have never felt before, my heart beats faster with every breathe that I take as I sit here with you. I feel as tho I may faint at thought of your voice *she gasped for a little more air*.

You have touch my soul with your honesty and for this I thank you.

For now it is my turn to ask you another question. *grins with anticipation* Whyfore have you saved me instead of killing me as you had set out to do?

M'love The heart stopper.

*Gazes off in thought at the admittance of her feelings. Dargodda slips into memory from earlier that night...

It was moderately dark out and the moon just slipped behind shadows, a quiet rustling behind him told him the others were in position, we were about to bag the biggest target we have ever had. Well Dargodda was, these fools didn't know we was going to murder them all as soon as they no longer had a use, a distraction was all they would be used for.

Walking up the path was the target, Dargodda moves slightly so he could get a clear look at her. As soon as he rested his eyes on her, his vision left him. His hidden gift kicked in, without welcome as it always does. He saw the Maiden on her own, everything else was gone from sight, total blackness. From her radiated an evil heart, black with a flicker of white with each beat.

Then he sensed evil of great power, almost rivaling his own power... almost. It was watching her, hunting her. then he sensed more and more until there was around a dozen of them. More then he could take. At that moment he knew he must protect her, if not from the evil spirits, for the quickening beating his heart acquired the moment he set eyes upon the maiden.

He saw her beauty, but that wasn't what compelled these feelings in him, his gift, which he hated, caused him to understand her in her most deepest at that moment. Those feelings that compelled him he couldn't describe.... confusing and powerful..... Love even.

Blinking a few times he was staring at her, his travel through memories took not half a second. He wondered how to tell much to tell her, she said she had feelings in her heart about him and that was shocking. None have claimed that to him before.

"I.... beheld the most lovely maiden in the land, and knew I must protect her."

Unsure if he should confront her about the evils trying against her, or he should leave the unsaid alone. Confused Dargodda looks at his half finished drink, allowing confusion and puzzlement to cross his face.

Her dark Past

My dear Dagodda, I am moved and touched that thy thinks I am a lovely maiden. *sensing his heart is starting to quiver as hers had* But I must entell you the story of my past before you pass judgement on my beauty.

I was taken from thy family at an early age and raised to be the most evilist of Dark Knights in the land. While on scout one day, I came across a house. Inside the house was a lovely couple of just past the age of 40. When I gazed inside the window, a sense of belonging came over me. I had been here years before I thought to myself. *the family was to be the latest of her victums*

I entered the house in great glory but stopped cold as I saw her standing there, My mother. I was speechless. I just couldn't kill my own flesh and blood so I told them to flee and to never come back to this place. It was then that the darkness in my heart started to fade away a little. I knew I could never return to my home. The news of my treason spread like fire and I had to go into hiding.

*as she sits in her silken gown, her heart to quiver once again as she stares into the deepest white eyes she ever saw. She gasped for air as she tries to calm her heart but at last she can not, her heart has taken control of her.*

I have been in hiding for the past 6 months and tomorrow shall be my 21st birthday. I was to take my place as Captain of the Dark Knights. Since I have been in hiding, I have had numerous attempts on my life as the bounty on my head is that of 1,000,000,000 Gold, DEAD. I had made my way to these mysterious lands and made my home here in these forests.

* She calls to the Inn Keeper for yet another round of Ale for her and her companion*

Revelations and thoughts

Sipping on his next round, wishing it were more potent so he could push his emotions behind him easier, for they seem to be taking over his thoughts.

"1,000,000,000 Gold.... that will attract a lot of people.... Powerful people. The woods are not safe enough, even I could not protect you there from the evils that are after you. I.. *pausing for a moment to think how to describe his next words*... I sensed presences, powerful ones, after you, I feel there must be one even mightier then them guiding them."

*But where to go. Dargodda thought for a long moment before choosing his next words carefully*

"I think I know where we would be safe, I am from an old family... the oldest family. None remember out last name, our house name. But I believe if we went their we would be safe. My Brothers are powerful, they have more power then me in most ways, I just have some they do not." *stopping abruptly, feeling he explained to much about himself as it is*

"I have a few questions for you before you answer that one though. Who are your parents, I doubt those evil ones would choose just any child. your parents must have been important people."

My parents

*as she drifts into her memories to remember the parents she barely knew*

My parents were of noble Blood, They were from the Eastlands, Duke and Dutchess Nathyrrian. They ruled a small village. I was born to them in the evening and from what I am told was taken by evil that same very night. I never knew they were still alive till that day I saw them.

*she thought to herself, I had only seen my mothers face for a few hours, How could I have known it was her?*

This is all I know of my parents that I can recall at this time my Dear Dargodda.

Problems arising.

A duke and duchess? Well going to my family might be a mistake then, for they would end up making it known we were protecting you. They are like that, and that could lead to feuds and wars.

No I shall have to protect you alone, but where to go?

*Dargodda knew he could protect her if that's what it took, but he would have to use his powers to hurt, even though he only used them for healing. The price for using his powers would be great upon his body, but he would do whatever it takes to keep the maiden out of deaths grip*

Well Luministra, do you have anywhere in particular you know that could be a place of sanctuary?

A Sanctuary

*she thought for a moment and then..*

Yes my Dear Dargodda, I know of a place we shall go. 2 days ride from here is a abandoned village. I have passed thru it many of times going into battle. It shall serve as the perfect place for us to hide from the ones who wish me harm.

*After 2 days ride*

Here we are, the Village of Shadows. There is an inn on the edge of town where we may drink.

*as a chill came over Luministra, She thought of the thousands she had slaughtered without mercy in this now forsaken town of Shadows. The last time she was here was on orders of her ruler to kill all who apposed him*

Shocking discovery

Upon entering the town memories flowed into Dargodda's head, he had been here before.

The moon was high in the night and fires devoured parts of the town. But that was not what he was here for, he was here because his master sent him to make sure his enforcer was safe.

At the time his eyes were black, clouded with greed for power. He watched as she talked to the town, reminding them who their ruler was. Many rose up against her, only to be slain by her vicious blade.

Leaning against a tree just outside town, watching the fight, Dargodda grew bored with the fight, with no action of his own to deal with, he left. That night he never returned to his master, he just keep wandering, not noticing for many years the glint of white in his eyes when he saw his reflection in water.

"I... have been here before, it was a long while back, but I have been here. hmm, let us go to the inn and see the rooms."

*Dargodda knew that no one had seen him, so he feels no worry here. and through his blind for greed, he was unable to put the lady from that night, and the one beside him together.

At the Inn

as she walked with Dargodda to the other end of town she sensed something in him, something dark, something familiar. As if this town was a part of them both

Awww, here is the Inn, Dargodda. I know it does not look like much but it will surfice for now. There is a secret stash of booze in the back room, Go and see what you can find for us to drink while I go and look at the rooms upstairs.

as she went upstairs to pick a couple of rooms out for the night, she realized that most of them had been burned that awful night she was last here. There was but one room left intact after the fire. Does she dare share a room with a man she had just met days before?

As she thought, her heart started to beat faster and quiver ever so much. Why was her heart acting this way, was it... could it be... the feeling was strange to her. After she composed herself once again, she returned downstairs to see him, there at the bar. Then her heart took her again as she walked down the stairs and in an instant she lost her footing...

The fall....

Watching as she went up the stairs he decided would do as she suggested and look for something to drink in the back room. It wasn't well hidden and he was surprised no one had looted it yet, but didn't dwell on that as he was quiet thirsty and sure Luminista must be as well. for there journey was tiring.

After finding two cups and cleaning them as best he could he pours two glasses of wine. A bit out of place at the situation, but there was only one bottle of vodka, and he wanted to save it.

Just as he was about to take a drink, the head footsteps heading towards the stairs, she was returning, when he heard the footsteps change ever so slightly, the foot placed slightly off.

looking up he saw her fall, running toward the stairs he caught her about halfway down the stairs, but not before she hit a few. Sudden feelings grabbed him as he held her, battered and unconscious from her fall.

Slowly he calmed his heart and walked up the stairs, walking back to the room he knew was the last available, having set torch of a few of these rooms himself for amusement.

He lay her upon the bed and looked at her and her bruises. Taking a breath he remembered his personal training, it would cost him a few weeks of his life to use his power but he could not stand to see her hurt.

He gently laid his hands upon each bruise, a faint white glow appearing on his palm as he touch each one, then moved one, leaving the skin as it was seconds before the bruise happened.

As he finished he slumped against the wall to rest, turning time back to the point before injury is a dangerous and demanding task that he hadn't done in many many years.

*Dargodda falls sleep against wall, waiting for Luministra to awaken.*

The Dream, The Nightmare and The Awakening

*as she slept her heart takes control of her mind*

The Dream ~ There stood the most handsome man she ever saw in her life, He was Dark, mysterious, daring. She walks over to him and kisses him on the cheek, softly. Her heart quivers with every movement that he makes, the sound of his voice stills her beating heart for just a beat. She has a longing feeling for this man yet cannot bring herself to tell him.

They ride together for days and share drinks often, tell of their past lives and glorious victories over their enemies. Her heart takes her body hostage, her soul beckons to be free with him for all eternity.
Her heart warns her that she shouldn't ignore the feelings she is having for this man, for her protector.

Then in a flash, her dream turns to a nightmare

With a shock of dark light, her mind takes control of her once again, She is evil, raised in the ways of dark magic. She cannot Love, she cannot not want. It is forbidden. She must return to her Ruler. Her heart is cold, unworthy of feelings for anyone besides herself. She is a killer, swift and without mercy is her motto.

*She struggles, trying to take back control of herself from this hellish Nightmare that has forced itself upon her. She is now tossing and turning in the bed where Dargodda had laid her. She fights with her mind and her heart and in the end, She sides with her heart. With one last push to rid herself of the hellish nightmare that plagued her, She Screams......* DARGODDA....

The darkness

As Dargodda was slumped against the wall, he drifted in an out of sleep. After a while he finally dozed into a deep sleep....

The world was pitch black, with an aura of evil everywhere. Walking through the Darkness, a speck of light appeared, walking closer he observed it was the silhouette of that of a humanoid creature, laying down.

It was Luministra, and she had a peaceful expression on her face. A blink later and she started trashing as though a great fight was happening inside her.

Dargodda took her into his arms then suddenly everything was gone....

Dargodda awakes at an earsplitting scream, a scream for him. Suddenly he realized where he was, he was sitting on the bed, holding Luministra in his arms as she looked up at him. No longer screaming, but covered in sweat and breathing heavily.

Dargodda realizes he doesn't want to move, he feels at peace here, with Luministra resting in his arms....

The Light

As Dargodda holds Luminsta in his arms, she gasps to control her breaths. She feels at peace there in his arms, surrounded by warmth, surrounded in love.

As she lays there in Dargodda's arm, a warmth comes over her. A feeling like none other. She wants the feeling to last forever but is afraid that it will leave her once he lets her go.

Dargodda, You are ever so kind to me even tho there is a huge price on my head. I shall never regret having met you in the forest. You have looked past the evil in me and seen the good. My heart aches because it been touched by you. she thinks to herself, this man has taken control her heart, she she freely give it to him?

My soul yearns to be free from all the evil that resides in me and You have sparked a light that is ever so bright to emerge. she closes her eyes and drifts to her mind ~ I have deep feeling for this man but do I dare speak the works I have ever so been wanting to say to someone?

She collects her thoughts and opens her eyes seeing that Dargodda had positioned them up against the wall, his grip ever so tender yet tight around her. He had fallen back to sleep. She could see that he had started to dream. She rested her head on his shoulder and drifted back to sleep, this time her mind was at peace.

The Next day

Dargodda awoke the next day, with some cramped muscles and tries to remember what happened last night, it is like a blur now. He remembers sleeping peacefully throughout the night, but he also recalls waking up twice, though those times were blurry and vague, he recalls whisper "I love you" to Luministra, who was awake with him each time.

Feeling exhausted Dargodda softly rolls out of bed, hoping to let Luministra sleep. Walking through the burnt building downstairs, Dargodda finds the lone bottle of vodka and walks back upstairs with it before sitting on the bed.

Dargodda has a sense of unease, as though he did something he should not have, but for the life of him he cannot remember what it was. Alas, that is the curse from using his magic when he is already fatigued. IT has before left him in an inebriated state, and assumes that was happened again. Although he remembers the words I love you being whispered out, and they were not taking with ill will.

Feeling a slight movement on the bed he turns around to see Luministra look at him. "Good morning, I brought a drink *holding up the vodka bottle for emphasis*, thirsty?"....

Time to Plan

"Yes", she replied.

As Dargodda takes a glass from a nearby table, She watches as he pours her a glass vodka

"Did something happen during the night?" She asks. "All I can remember is a hellish nightmare that plagued my sleep and then waking in your arms then drifting back to sleep in a peaceful state."

She knew what had happened or what seemed to have happened. Had he truly spoke the words, ever so softly, the words she had longed to speak. Was it all a trick of her mind? Why couldn't she remember?

As they sat in the room, they talked about what to do next.

"I think we should stay in this town a few more days. No one has been here for sometime and we can rest up without fear of being found." She told Dargodda.

"What are your thoughts on this?" She asked.

A strong feeling had just come over her as she waited for him to answer. She Loved him, not just a little but with every ounce of her soul.

The reply

Taking but a moment to decide, Dargodda knows his answer.

"I will stay by your side,,, where or when ever that leads me."

A Day of Relaxation

Luminista tries to control her feelings but how can she when the man she now loves is only a few feet away from her. The same man who had set out to kill her but saw in her what no one else had. She wants to speak those words aloud but they just won't come. She thought, I need to tell him that I love him but I am afraid to show my true feelings so soon to him.

Dargodda, let us stay here and rest for some time. We can gather supplies and Relax for a change without the fear of being hunted. I am sure that in the storehouse is everything we might need if a battle comes forth.

She starts to head for door but stops when she hears a whisper, Had he said it again or was her mind tricking her?

I am going down stairs and see what there is to eat in this place, care to join me?, in case I slip again?

Food... Yummy

Dargodda thinks for but a moment for he knows what he wants to do, stay near Luministra, and the way to do that is to go with her everywhere.

"Sure, I'll help look for food. I'll even catch you if you fall." *grins*

The Search and Discovery

As Luminista heads down the stairs, she can feel Dargodda's eyes watching her every move.

I will watching my footing on these stairs Dargodda but please stay close to me. One step at a time they slowly head downstairs to the main floor

I will go check the store room for some food, I shall return in moment. You check in the kitchen to see what is there.

As she leaves Dargodda alone, she wonders what his feeling are toward her. She already knows how she feels toward him, She Loves Him. She realizes that the time is almost upon her to share her feelings with him but she is scared, she has never had these feelings toward anyone and is afraid to finally show them. She will tell him tonight, under the full moon, How she feels towards him and will finally say the words aloud that she has longed to tell him.

Time of searching and thought.

Dargodda heads toward the kitchen, uneasy about being separated from the one he loves.

The kitchen was a dusty place and it looks as if it hadn't been used in quiet some time. All perishable food appears to have been eaten by wild animals except a few hard and stale loaves of bread.

upon salvaging what bread is left, Dargodda returns to bar like area (whats left of it) and sits on a mostly usable stool to wait for Luministra to return.

Luministra.... she is wonderful and seems to have control of his heart. Why I do not know, but it feels like it just must be some reason for it.... Could it be love? The one thing he told himself he would never find?

*A noise comes from the store room, almost like something falling*

Thinking: "Whats was that?" Thought Dargodda. Maybe I should go and check... Wait... maybe I better stay here. I don't want her to feel like I'm going to nag her about every little scratch.

*sighs*

These thoughts and emotions are just so confusing....
*footsteps*

Thinking: oh good, here she comes, I new there wouldn't be a big need to go check on her.

A meal and a confession

As Luminista returns from the store room, with a few pieces of meat and cheese, she sees Dargodda sitting on an unstable bar stool. She thinks to herself : i hope he doesn't see the bruise on my wrist where a board fell on it and she tries to cover it up.

She feels her heart quiver and realizes that her feeling were once again taking control of her and shows Dargodda her wrist.

Dargodda, look, a board fell on my wrist while I was searching a shelf, now there is a nasty bruise on it. a small tear starts to show in her eyes

She thinks, why did I show him my wrist? Did I want him to comfort me?

*as they sat and ate their first meal in days, Luminista decides it is time to confess her feeling even tho she is scared to express them*

Dargodda, I have a confession to tell you and it is hard for me to find just the right words. Please listen to all I have to say before saying anything.

She takes a deep breath and stills her quivering heart

Dargodda, we met in an act of destiny, You set out to kill me but saved me instead, You saw in me things that none other have. You sparked a ray of light within my heart and in my soul. Every time you are near me, my heart quivers and I can not breath, You have taken control of my heart with the very sound of your voice. Your touch is ever so soft on my skin, so much that I long to be to be touched again and again by you.

The first night at this inn, you calmed my nightmares and I was at peace for the first time. Being in your arms last night was the most wonderful thing in the world. I never wanted to wake but to stay wrapped up in your arms forever. I want you by my side for life. I have longed for these feeling for a long time, feelings I thought I would never have towards anyone, toward you. My heart, soul, mind and body belong to you now.

Dargodda, what I am trying to tell you is that.............

I Love You.

She said them, the words she longed to tell him. She sighed in relieve and thinks to herself "I hope I did the right thing in telling him how I felt towards him." Her heart starts to quiver once again as she watches Dargodda eyes....

Just as she finished confessing her love to him, He takes her into his arms and....

Truth revealed.

Dargodda is shocked at the injury on the one he loves. He would heal it now... if she didn't appear about to say something important. That expression of struggling for words that won't come.

listening stunned as Luministra proclaims her love for him and how she is so perfectly in sync with how he feels about her

"I.... I...." Dargodda struggles with his words for a moment. Then making up his mind, he moves closer to her, wraps his arms around her and places her sore wrist atop here breast where her heart lays beneath. Laying his hand atop her's, he lets the energy flow through his blood and through to the wound on her wrist. After a moment he moves his hand, revealing the wrist as new again.

Dargodda places his head on her shoulder and whispers into her ear I love you as well, and will never let harm come to you. Let your heart be mended from evil. Dargodda then kisses her on the neck and awaits her reaction.

At Peace

As Luminista hears the words "I Love You" from Dargodda, She is speechless for a moment as she tries to still her quivering heart. She is totally at peace with her feeling as they have completely taken her over. She never wants Dargodda to let go of her as he hold her in his arms.

Dargodda, my Love, How I have longed to hear those words let alone speak them myself. I love you with all my heart and soul. As you layed your hand upon my wrist, I felt a healing light pass straight thru to my heart. I felt the evil that once resided there take its leave from me.
Promise me that you will always be at my side till the end of time.

Luminista's heart starts to Quiver once again as she sits there in Dargodda's arms, She then kisses him and whispers "Let us return to the room upstairs, it is warmer up there" Luminista hopes that more will happen now that true feeling have been shared by both of them.

peace at last

"Forever and always I will protect you."

follows Luministra upstairs to the warm room, bringing the bottle of vodka with him

Alone and at His mercy

as they enter the warm room, Luminista notices a article of clothing hanging on the closet door. She proceeded to pick it up and asks Dargodda if he minds if she changes out of the grimey clothes that she had been wearing for days now. She waits to see how he reacts to the thought of seeing her in the flesh as she changes.

Gentleness

is slightly surprised at the question but knows that seeing Luministra in the flesh would cause nothing but to fortify his love for her

As Luministra changes, Dargodda places his hands on her shoulders and gently massages them while she relieves herself of the grimy clothes

While Luministra turns to look at him with a questioning look on her face, Dargodda wraps his arms around her waist an kisses her....

Joy and Fear

Luminista stands there, kissing Dargodda. She knows that his love for real as he did not mind her changing clothes in front of him. What was mere minutes seemed liked days. Just as she finished getting dressed in dry, clean clothes, they both heard a sound from the main floor.

Dargodda, What was that sound? she asks in fear. We aren't alone here any more, there is someone downstairs.

Luminista is filled with fear that someone had found her, that they were there to kill her. She trembles in fear. Her heart beats faster and she can feel the evil rage building inside her. No! she thinks to herself, I will not let the evil control me. She runs over to where Dargodda is standing and falls into his arms.

What are we going to do? I have finally found love, I do not want to lose you. She whispers to him.

She looks at Dargodda, who is in deep thought, with tears in her eyes and waits to see what he decides the next course of action is.

Curiosity

***Note for any confused. The sword is a weapon that has a soul encased in it. Gram, the blade, and Dargodda are mentally linked. Gram has the ability to detect ambush and is a mage slayer***

Dargodda kisses Luministra then reaches down below the bed and pulls out an eloquently gilded sheath, with a short sword held clasped into it

I will always protect you, these people may mean trouble, but I doubt they can topple me. They don't have someone like you, someone they love, to fight for.

Draws the blade from the sheath, lighting up the room slightly as the blade glows with a faint blueish hue.

"Yessssss?" Dargodda hears in his mind. "Why did you disturb my slumber this time...?"
"Intruders Gram, and I have someone to protect, someone I can't let die." Dargodda replies.
Gram detects a change in Dargodda since the last time he was drawn, to slay those foul thieves those long nights ago near the tavern...
"Fineee, I will assist you as you ask." Gram replies.

Twirling the blade around once, Dargodda rushes out of the room.

((posted by the intruder)
Exhausted.

A young woman with fiery red hair and piercing liquid silver eyes stumbled over some debris.

"This is interesting." The woman thought.

The long ride from the forest and healing people's injuries along the way had exhausted her already tired body. She had been running for some time, but never seemed to be followed. She breathed a sigh of relief only to be cut short when she felt an awful feeling growing in her gut. Someone was here and they were powerful. A man almost like a shadow appeared on the stairs holding the most amazing sword she had ever seen. She stared at him for a moment but then decided to step back a few steps. He looked like he was about to kill her. She stepped back again and fell backwards, her head hitting a table. She blacked out.

Time Posted: March 23 2009 11:53 pm EDT
Last updated: February 21 2010 04:28 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: