You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Staff Chianna_Aeryn

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Entry 2: Exploring the castle
The castle is astonishing. The big rooms and halls are so bright, filled with sunlight shining through the colored glass windows. My eyes are not used to such brightness since I used to live in a dark forrest in an even darker land. Seeing the sun, feeling it's warmth on my skin was an entirely different experience for me.

Cousin Arianna showed me the great ballroom, it's a huge room filled with priceless paintings framed in gold and silver, a few mirrors as tall as the room was high. My eyes looked up and there, hanging from the ceiling, I saw a beautiful chandelier spreading it's light across the room, too much brightness coming from it even for the ballroom. I couldn't stay for long because Cousin Arianna pulled my arm "Come on, I want to show you our living room." Arriving there I saw expensive sofas, coffee tables made out of the wood of the Lokte tree and an impressive fireplace warming the room. Of course art was not missing from this room either, my Uncle seemed to have quite a collection and a good taste as well. My cousin showed me the rest of the rooms, all with furniture that had belonged to the family for centuries. I had hoped to see the garden as well but Stone Castle Keep is so big that we didn't have the time for it. We met the King in the castle library "You girls better go to your chambers and get ready for dinner. I'll send up your maid, Chianna, she can help you with anything you need." I chose one of my better dresses. Alu, my maid, helped me well. She is very nice to me. Now I am heading for the dining room, my first dinner here at Stone Castle.

Time Posted: January 30 2009 08:12 am EST
Last updated: January 30 2009 11:55 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: