You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Staff Chianna_Aeryn

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Edit by Rapier
The castle is astonishing! the rooms and halls, vibrant with mixed colors, with subtle hues created by the sunlight streaming through the stained glass windows, such was the brightness, it pained my eyes slightly, not being accustom to such brilliant, bright vista that was before me.

As I live in a dark forest surrounded by a bleak, dark landscape, seeing the sun, feeling it's warmth on my skin was an entirely different experience for me.

Cousin Arianna showed me the Grand Ballroom, an enormous space filled with priceless artworks with gilded frames of gold and silver, mirrors that stretch floor to ceiling. As my eyes wandered upward toward the ceiling, I marvelled at the sight of a beautiful chandelier spreading light across the room like the tentacles of an octopus, though it’s radiant, blinding light was more than I could withstand, It wasn’t long before Cousin Arianna was pulling at my arm, saying "Come on, I want to show you our living room".

My mouth was agape at the luxurious furnishings occupying, what could only be the most amazing spectacle I have seen on Cousin Arianna’s tour; expensive sofa’s, coffee tables made from timber of the Lokte tree and an impressive fireplace which cast an imposing sight, warming the room, and again, the walls were adorned with all manner of artwork, my Uncle seemed to have quite a collection, and fine taste as well, as my cousin continued the room by room tour, she told me, all the furniture had been in the family for centuries.

My mind began to wander, wishing, no, hoping! we could branch out into the garden, though my heart was saddened once I realized so much time had passed, we no longer had time for it.

We met the King in the castle library "You girls better go to your chamber’s and get ready for dinner” the King said, upon hearing this the girls scampered up the stairs with household servants in tow, eager to assist with the girls needs. I chose one of my better dresses, Alu, my maid, was skilled in her field of work, whilst being curt and polite had me dressed in no time, I rushed down the stairs and headed straight for the dining room, my first dinner here at Stone Castle.

Time Posted: January 30 2009 09:42 am EST
Last updated: January 30 2009 09:42 am EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: