You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Chianna_Aeryn

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Entry 1: Arrival at Stone Castle Keep
My first day here at the castle of my Uncle and Cousin, I'm so excited. When we drove through the lofty castle gates I could see the amazed smiles on the servants faces when they saw a Graywind Princess hanging outside the window, looking around her with great enthusiasm. I didn't mind their faces though, my attention was captured by the inspiring perfume of the garden, when I looked I was touched by it's adamant-like beauty. The aroma of orchids and the sweet essence of roses raptured me with their gentleness. The pureness of the colors reminded me of a long time ago, a time I couldn't remember, lost somewhere in the fog of my thoughts, but they somehow determined my mind to believe that the memory was not just a glimpse of imagination but something real. Spite the magical atmosphere created by the garden we continued our journey towards the castle courtyard. The sound of the carriage wheels on the stoned pavement resounded with a noisy echo disdainfully disturbing the peaceful bird songs. The moment of our arrival impulsivelly increased my enthusiasm at the sight of the enormous castle walls with tall glass windows that i couldn't hear my cousin shouting my name from the top of the stairs. Only after she came running towards me I noticed her presence and greeted her with a loving embrace. My Uncle, clearly amused by my grimace, asked the servant to take the horses to the stables. My cousin guided me to my chambers to rest after the long journey before showing me the components of the Stone Castle Keep.

Time Posted: January 27 2009 04:32 pm EST
Last updated: January 30 2009 07:54 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: