You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Rapier

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I hope you don't mind
But I thought you might like this slightly altered version, while still keeping the essence of the story, hope you like it.

As the carriage passed through the lofty castle gates, I could see clearly the amazed smiles of the servants faces when they saw a Graywind Princess hanging outside the window looking about her with great enthusiasm. and yet, I didn't truly notice their faces; my attention was encapsulated by the inspiring perfume emanating from the garden, the combined aroma of orchids, the sweet essence of roses overwhelmed me with their innocent gentleness.

When I looked, I was touched by the radiant beauty, the pureness of the colors reminded me of a time long ago, a time lost to me, in a dark foggy corner of my mind, though somehow they helped bring a clarity to my thoughts, enabling me to distinguish those memories I had believed to be fanciful imagination, yet in reality, were something real.

Despite the magical atmosphere created by the garden, I was jerked back to reality as we continued on toward the castle courtyard, the sound of the carriage wheels echoing on the stoned pavement disdainfully disturbing the peaceful bird songs.

The moment of our arrival, my pulse increased as my enthusiasm frenzied at the sight of the enormous castle walls with tall glass windows, So much was I dumb-struck with awe at what stood before me, I failed to hear my cousin shouting my name from atop of the stairs, only after she came running towards me I noticed her presence and greeted her with a loving embrace.

My Uncle, clearly delighted and amused by my grimace, asked the servant to tend to the horses, whilst this was all happening, my cousin excitedly led me to my chamber to rest after the long journey.

Later, when I was fully rested, my cousin led me on this amazing room by room tour of the grand Stone Castle Keep.

Time Posted: January 30 2009 07:27 am EST
Last updated: January 30 2009 07:54 am EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: