You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Thehunger

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Quit whining...
It's not that bad. He's not messing up the game at all, he's just keeping newer players from quitting because they're annoyed of getting killed every revive.

In my opinion, this is fair. I think it's unfair to be camped by people who have an obvious advantage. So if you're going that far, you may as well set a cap where you can buy new rings too, because there's obviously a huge advantage from level 25 to level 20's because of the new rings.

I suggest you quit whining because it's really not that bad, sure, you were crushed every revive and now you want some revenge, but do you really want other people getting as annoyed as you and quitting as the result? I don't think anyone wants that, and if you do, you aren't the type we want here anyway.

Your whining isn't going to do anything, so just stop there. You're going to be frustrated for a few days at most, then you're going to accept it so you might as well get over it now. Quit you're talk of quitting the game and "wishing you never paid for the game" because tomorrow or the day after you won't even notice.

Just sit down, shut up and listen what Feltash has to say, get over your childish little hissy fits and you'll see that what he says makes sense.

I don't mean to be a dick, but you're all acting like 5 year old kids who aren't getting your way. Just grow up, it is his game, and he's just trying to find a happy medium. I'm just putting things into perspective, sorry.

No Signature

Time Posted: March 15 2008 02:41 pm EDT
Last updated: July 18 2008 04:33 am EDT

Edit Delete

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: