You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Idi Amin DADA

[+1] [-1]

Subject: More compliance ftw...
I don't know about where you live, but I live in a free country where expressing individual opinions is not frowned upon. You're demonizing criticism by labeling it as whinnying.

Although several player have given bad argument to justify this update being a bad idea. I could guarantee it is simply because they put as little thought on their replies as did the dev when they came with the decision to make a protection zone for level 30.

The general message remains, and is very simple "we dont like this idea".

Though some players are just arguing they went though a nightmare to get to level 30, and now they cant abuse it as other players have done in the past, this is a poor argument!
The real problem is that this grouping people by level creates this weird stratification, and we will start having an uneven level distribution.
In the end this has solved nothing!!!!

"Players below level 30 are quitting because they get killed by stronger players above level 30"
This is so NOT true!!
What makes you even think this is the case?? No matter what level you are there is always someone stronger who will be killing you anyway. What difference does it make if your killer is level 29, 30, or 31, the result is the same.
If youre quitting the game for being killed, youre playing the wrong game. Killing is all this game is about. You can be safe from level 30s for so long before you turn into one yourself, and start being killed by players level 40 etc. Worse of all, is to find out you can attack players below level 30, so they can spank you hard when you enter the level 30 range, but you cant kill anyone in return. Very smart idea!!!

If the problem is being killed, why not make a 3rd server with no PvP for all the forest lovers? Or some sort of direct account declaration option that you allow players to attack/be attacked for a fixed time period (1 month)?

If the problem is the custom weapons, why not diminish their power so they retain an advantage over, but competes with the normal store weapons?

Protection gap for players below level 30 does no good whatsoever in fixing the initial problem.
If you cant see that this update was plain drop-dead stupid, I feel sorry for you.

No Signature

Time Posted: March 16 2008 06:08 pm EDT
Last updated: March 16 2008 09:25 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: