You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Siprit

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Hire Staff
I was always wondering how come we only see YOU around here Feltash. This game needs another person to aid you in maintaining the game and from what I can see, you NEED it and you don;t have it.

Why don't you just find some dude or dudette who happens to be living in a country with low standard of living, thus not requiring a high salary, and pay him/her 100$ a month to spend a few hours a day doing stuff in the game? You would be surprises how much 100$ is in some countries with low standard of living.

I know that this might be a risky move. If you give that person too much authority over the game, he can fuck it up and then you;re busted but it's up to you to find the right person for the job.

You got to do something man. I mean, you;re probably living off of this game and I am sure that you would like to continue doing so if you can for the rest of your life. I mean, sitting in front of your PC and just programming stuff for the game, what more can you with for.

Just think about it dude, you need to do something other than just popping up once or twice a month posting stuff about some contests or free stuff. Try harder man. People work eight hours a day for lousy salaries, I am sure you can do at least half of it.

I am not saying that you're earning millions of this game and that you're not working for it hard enough. There is potential in this game and if you work your ass of, I am sure it will bring you nothing else but profit, which is why you;re doing this of course.

Regards,
Siprit

P.S EDIT It was not my intention to offend anyone by mentioning Chinese people. Please accept my apologies if I happened to do so.

Time Posted: May 13 2013 08:18 pm EDT
Last updated: August 14 2013 02:49 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: