You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Mim

[+1] [-1]

Subject: don't know if this
helps...i don't have black magic, so i can't compare. I'm not wisdom based, but i tried the same fight with wisdom enhancing items. This skill still misses, but i don't know the ratio success/misses.

Raging Axegrinder

Souless cackle

Mim vs. Raging Axegrinder
1. Mim clasps his hands together as the spirit of a million undead souls fly out towards Raging Axegrinder! Raging Axegrinder feels weakened by an powerful explosion of cackles coming from deep within the soul 12063 damage is ripped out of Raging Axegrinder! [DEAD]

with 100 increase in wisdom

1. Mim clasps his hands together as the spirit of a million undead souls fly out towards Raging Axegrinder! Raging Axegrinder feels weakened by an powerful explosion of cackles coming from deep within the soul 4681 damage is ripped out of Raging Axegrinder! Raging Axegrinder felt deathly ill, their eyes shone a deep green and they past 50% of their stats to you! [3614 left]
2. Mim clasps his hands together as the spirit of a million undead souls fly out towards Raging Axegrinder! Raging Axegrinder feels weakened by an powerful explosion of cackles coming from deep within the soul 25420 damage is ripped out of Raging Axegrinder! Raging Axegrinder felt deathly ill, their eyes shone a deep green and they past 80% of their stats to you!

1. Mim clasps his hands together as the spirit of a million undead souls fly out towards Raging Axegrinder! Raging Axegrinder feels weakened by an powerful explosion of cackles coming from deep within the soul 4681 damage is ripped out of Raging Axegrinder! Raging Axegrinder felt deathly ill, their eyes shone a deep green and they past 40% of their stats to you! [3614 left]
2. Mim clasps his hands together as the spirit of a million undead souls fly out towards Raging Axegrinder! But the attack missed! [3614 left]
3. Mim clasps his hands together as the spirit of a million undead souls fly out towards Raging Axegrinder! Raging Axegrinder feels weakened by an powerful explosion of cackles coming from deep within the soul 24495 damage is ripped out of Raging Axegrinder! [DEAD]

Time Posted: October 21 2011 02:57 pm EDT
Last updated: October 24 2011 06:52 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: