You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Mim

[+1] [-1]

Subject: you are a pain XD
Well, the problem I have is that i have all the orbs (except one i'm too low level to claim) and Kronk can kill me in one hit -oh yeah, and i did not activate the underground gym- so it's hard to give you interesting long fights except for rage castle. The fights i gave you are all against level 1 rage castle monsters, in order to be comparable (i exited and came back all the time till i found the same ones).

But i can give you this, fights against NPC in the dark forest. It's one hit kills so it's not that interesting, but well, you get info...and yeah, i agree that the fight results against rage castle were puzzling.

Base figths

Mim vs. Bandit
1. Mim clasps his hands together as the spirit of a million undead souls fly out towards Bandit! Bandit feels weakened by a powerful explosion of cackles coming from deep within the soul 20105 damage is ripped out of Bandit! Bandit felt deathly ill, their eyes shone a deep green and they pass 70% of their stats to you!

Mim vs. Bandit
1. Mim clasps his hands together as the spirit of a million undead souls fly out towards Bandit! Bandit feels weakened by a powerful explosion of cackles coming from deep within the soul 12063 damage is ripped out of Bandit! Bandit felt deathly ill, their eyes shone a deep green and they pass 40% of their stats to you!

Mim vs. Bandit
1. Mim clasps his hands together as the spirit of a million undead souls fly out towards Bandit! Bandit feels weakened by a powerful explosion of cackles coming from deep within the soul 24126 damage is ripped out of Bandit!

Increase in wisdom (100)

Mim vs. Bandit
1. Mim clasps his hands together as the spirit of a million undead souls fly out towards Bandit! Bandit feels weakened by a powerful explosion of cackles coming from deep within the soul 23405 damage is ripped out of Bandit! Bandit felt deathly ill, their eyes shone a deep green and they pass 40% of their stats to you! [DEAD]

Mim vs. Bandit
1. Mim clasps his hands together as the spirit of a million undead souls fly out towards Bandit! Bandit feels weakened by a powerful explosion of cackles coming from deep within the soul 28086 damage is ripped out of Bandit!

Mim vs. Bandit
1. Mim clasps his hands together as the spirit of a million undead souls fly out towards Bandit! Bandit feels weakened by a powerful explosion of cackles coming from deep within the soul 18724 damage is ripped out of Bandit! [DEAD]

increase in wisdom (100) decrease in strength (minus 800)

Mim vs. Bandit
1. Mim clasps his hands together as the spirit of a million undead souls fly out towards Bandit! Bandit feels weakened by a powerful explosion of cackles coming from deep within the soul 28086 damage is ripped out of Bandit! [DEAD]

Mim vs. Bandit
1. Mim clasps his hands together as the spirit of a million undead souls fly out towards Bandit! But the attack missed! [98 left]
2. Mim clasps his hands together as the spirit of a million undead souls fly out towards Bandit! Bandit feels weakened by a powerful explosion of cackles coming from deep within the soul 26502 damage is ripped out of Bandit! [DEAD]

Mim vs. Bandit
1. Mim clasps his hands together as the spirit of a million undead souls fly out towards Bandit! Bandit feels weakened by a powerful explosion of cackles coming from deep within the soul 9362 damage is ripped out of Bandit! Bandit felt deathly ill, their eyes shone a deep green and they pass 60% of their stats to you!

Time Posted: October 23 2011 03:25 pm EDT
Last updated: October 24 2011 06:52 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: