You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Miss_Maggie

[+1] [-1]

Subject: As I have read ...
This idea was implemented before, but then was abused and got removed.

It sounds like a nice idea, but some adults can be very immature, and some kids can be very mature. Even me, someone of the age of 14 doesn't like to be stuck in a chat with kids, as they can act very immature with their rainbows and colourful italic texts. And I also find it very annoying with kids who wish to be helpers and say to other players, "No caps", especially when a helper is already there present in the chat room, its quite annoying. I assume, this is the part where kids boss you around and tell you what you can and cannot do? I tend to disappear with these sort of players around.

Perhaps people under the age of 18 can apply for the adult chat room? Those who prove to be mature and such can be allowed into the adult chat room to have stimulating conversations without the random kid bursting in with bubbles and colourful writing.

Also, with the Adult Chat Room, games like Hi-Lo and Hi-Lo Live cannot take place right? That would be only available for Local Chat which seems reasonable as it has always been that way.

No Signature

Time Posted: April 25 2011 08:53 pm EDT
Last updated: May 22 2011 05:31 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: