You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Miss_Maggie

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I agree
Mature people moderating Adult Chat would make sense.
Gambling, well it is a game, so for it only to be in Local Chat is fine. People don't talk anyway really when that game is on. But perhaps an annoucement in Adult Chat Room saying, Hi-Lo Live is on. So for you adults who like having normal conversations and love gambling. Lol.

And yes, being helper is hard. With no real power, besides deleting lines (which any gh member can do) we are sort of useless in a sense. Even if we say "Max 3 smilies" or "No caps" and delete their rule breaking lines, they can still break them further by continuing to post endless amounts of smilies and write in caps and spam, flood etc.

Perhaps if the orange colour was scary enough, people would listen. Lol. And also, being a kid and all, other people find it funny "bullying" me and being annoying and unreasonable towards me, and it makes it worse I am helper too it makes them want to disrespect me more. Even when I don't do anything and just doing "my job".

But anyway, back to the adult chat room, mature people monitoring it, yes. Hi-lo in the room, maybe not.

No Signature

Time Posted: April 25 2011 10:26 pm EDT
Last updated: May 22 2011 05:31 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: