You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

SirBalain

[+1] [-1]

Subject: my question to all the dark warriors .....
i have been around for a long time. i have invested into my account and into others then gone to not spending in game. i have given a lot of players free gold or equipment to help start their accounting building{and had to listen to shel rip me a new one for it}.

i have watched as i good friends have left the game out of frustrations with developers and the game, to real life problems. i have seen good people kicked out of the game for what i thought was ridicules reasons and watched as the most ignorant people played on my last nerve with their endless poor choices and shenanigans to never be reprimanded.

i have always fought for what i thought was right, even at times knowing it was a losing battle. i have fought next to people that i feel proud to be associated with. i have taken a few on just to knock them on their arse just because i felt in my heart there was no other choice.

in all my 1030 days of dw i have always tried to play DARK WARRIORS with integrity, always fighting and standing up for what i believed was right. always trying my hardest to play this game in the right way, though at times i think i came up short of that goal.

in reminiscing about my time here and my game goals from day one i thought i would ask all of you one question.WHO IN THIS GAME HAS PLAYED IT RIGHT???and why do you think that players has played this game RIGHT???

this question is not about who is most popular or who has the best rating or best game stats. it is not about who has bought more stuff for others or gave the most away. it is not about getting brownie points from your clans owners or friends , so please do not be a kiss ass and answer this post for the wrong reasons, i ask that all responses be genuine and serious.

so i ask all of DW again WHO IN THIS GAME HAS PLAYED IT RIGHT???and why do you think that players has played this game RIGHT???

No Signature

Time Posted: March 22 2011 05:35 pm EDT
Last updated: March 24 2011 12:42 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: