You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Shrooms

[+1] [-1]

Subject: good question
This is not with an easy answer (and you know i only nagged on you because i cared and your so damn stubborn*L*)

Good times and bad and seeing friends leave. seeing high level players leave that i never got the chance to meet. Meeting people i cared about and seeing them helping others and seeing them be hurt for all manner of reasons. Almost like a real life place though with a faster clock and time.

A few players in the past ive very much admired and then some i did and then seen them leave in a bad light. Never thought i would understand why that would happen but enough time has passed that i see it a bit clearer now. the frustration building up to a point that its enough and time to walk away. hopefully i will be able to walk away one day leaving others behind a legacy that means something to them.

I am picking one person that is still around though not seen much. But he has honor and honesty. He speaks truth, has never scammed or lied or resorted to any kind of dirty tricks in playing the game. never done anything underhanded as far as i know and it was for me something special to have even met him and say hello a couple of times. Hes impressed me for a long time.

King_Achilles

Time Posted: March 22 2011 05:50 pm EDT
Last updated: March 22 2011 06:02 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: