You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Serbitar

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Me Rambling
So, We all enter DW naked and scared. On exploring the bright new world we discover after eight days that we can be killed, and killed a lot. Questions burst out of us 'how can this onion dude do this to me? does he not know how long I lumber just to pay for my healing!'. Desperate we seek help and eventually we meet our saviours in individuals who call themselves Clan owners.

These Clan owners wave a free healing pass infront of our nose and in our defenceless scared state we accept and join their clan.

On closer investigation you discover a group of players dying and killing together, helping each other to grow and maybe one day erase those kills from their logs.

You may of read this far down my post and ask yourself if I have a point and I suppose the truthful answer to that question is no I dont.

I do wonder though if like me you find a strange pull back to the clan that first saved you from the extravagent healing cost stolen from you before you joined. For me that clan was chosen for the name and not for its activity or prowess. The Dark Brotherhood a clan of players who it would seem had fallen asleep on there keyboards and shorted the electrics and as such can no longer play. After a few weeks of mind numbing boredom in my clan I stopped logging in and placed the game deep in the back of my memories.

Then one strange day I checked my emails and found a mail from the game informing me I had recieved a mail from my clan owner, logging back in with uncontrolled glee that my clan owner must of woke up I found a few changes and active players in my clan. I was even offered the recruitment officer position. My second attempt at DW had begun. With a few successful recruits the future looked bright, but inevitably the activity dropped. Instead of leaving the game again I left the clan with a few active friends and started my own clan, those friends are still with us and always remind me of those days in my first sanctuary from the venners.

Now we have players who asked to venture back out into the big dangerous world and yet I still think of them as members, and part of an extended family, this clan will always be a home when they need it.

What is your clan story, where have you been who do you remember. Should people be free to roam clans more and experiance all of DW?

PS If you got this far your concentration levels far exceed mine.

Time Posted: March 22 2011 05:16 pm EDT
Last updated: March 23 2011 04:18 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: