You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

bbing

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Token Plunders
This post was inspired by a very, very recent extraordinary outpost loot(see below and Maggie_Mango's post on the best thieves.

At the tender age of 168 days i can't really claim much glory in the ven or even in the town fights.

However, i'm particularly proud of my outpost battles. Just recently I had looted around 6mil tokens from an inactive dumbolina [638025]. This was not the first token cow (if i may use the term) I've milked.... I've made millions over a couple of others..
I'm sure there have been other great loots before me but I just feel elated that as a newbie (and a swordsman at that), I can still make some really good steals. This is mainly the reason why Outposts are my favourite part of the game. They represent a regular line of income for me and also a sweet sense of accomplishment that i can beat stronger players on this field.

I do lose every now and then as well..my biggest would have to be the 220000 that I lost to sathyaz [738631] but it's peanuts compared to my gains.

So, is my loot really large or have there been far greater and outrageous ones? Come and share your ups and downs on the Outposts of Westland

NOTE: please don't bother with trying to find me and attack my outpost..a couple of the sharks have tried and they'll be able to tell you that I'm pretty careful about my loot.

No Signature

Time Posted: March 22 2011 05:23 am EDT
Last updated: March 24 2011 02:46 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: