You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Roger Ramjet

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Firstly congratz on
that haul.....that is a great achievment for a newish player. Lots in my clan often trawl the lower pages and find some really good inactive token 'cows' also.

This is what I have been saying for a long time now, not all of us want to ven or can pay to be a top venner. Some of us like the other aspects such as seafaring (before in changed) and outposts. That is where I have put all my gold and earnings into. I also put some real $ into these (getting subbie to get gems to sell for gold and then buying ore/upgrades). Also I would like to point out that I have been 'given' gifts from friends/clannies, made deals for trading ore for gold (you know who you are), which made me work harder. These 'gifts' were also bought with real $ so it was also helping the game.

bbing it is really good to hear this kind of post, but I only have two comments, one of which may not want to hear. There are changes coming to outposts sooner or later and if it is like seafaring changes, well.....it will be less affordable and appealing to non and small spenders. I certainly hope posts like these influence the developers thoughts on these changes.

Secondly I know you are very 'excited' about your haul but please convert it asap as not only are there good thieves in the ven but also in outposts and they will find your outpost......lol.

Again great post so +2 karma to you.

No Signature

Time Posted: March 22 2011 07:34 am EDT
Last updated: March 23 2011 02:27 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: