You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

DarkwingTwili

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Kallea's Forgotten Past (Story RPG)
Chapter 1

It's so dark.... blurred shapes, moving fast... a... a woman... holding me close... her face is blurry. We're moving fast... I can feel the bumps of her body as she runs... or riding... too blurry... the images are too blurry to see right...

Kallea snapped awake with a cry and looked around in surprise, disoriented, her long black hair getting all over her face. After a few seconds, she brushed aside her hair and realized that she was still in her little campsite in the forest and she had woken up from a dream.

She place a hand to her temple and frowned a bit. "The same dream again... or is it my memory?" Two wolves trotted over to their friend and nuzzled her in worry, since the cry startled them awake as well.

<Twili, are you having those dreams again?> a wolf of even balance of black and silver fur asked. She had more of a motherly tone and was more of the voice of caution of the group. Her younger brother, Usko, a wolf with more black than silver fur, grumbled about it. <I bet it was, Cera... and you think we'd be used to it by now.> he muttered, his brash and troublesome attitude surfacing as always. <Usko, knock it off.> Cera growled then looked at Kallea. <Are you alright?>

"Yes, I'm fine... just startled and still tired." she murmured, her thoughts on her dream then shrugged, remembering and putting into play her rule. The past shall come to you in time. She hugged both wolves and settled back, drifting off to sleep. Cera sighed and trotted back to her spot to sleep as Usko rolled his eyes and just flopped over on his side and slept where he was.

<Mmm..?> mumbled another voice, a third wolf head popping up from a mound of leaves and looked around sleepily. <It's nothing, Berri. Go back to sleep.> Cera yawned, placing her head on her paws and Berri's more silverish furred head dropped back on the leaves. <..'kay..> the wolf slurred.

~ Several hours later....

"Huh, so this is the Westlands." Kallea looked up at the gates that marked the entrance to Eroynia, the capital of country she was currently in, and sighed as the townspeople bustled about in their daily business. Finding the pub for her performance wasn't going easy, granted the city was big and somewhat of a maze. But once she was in the right direction, the pub would be easy to spot. Just look for the building that has a bunch of men and drunks at. The young archer looked hesitant about her next performance taking place in a pub, but she needed the gold, traveling isn't easy.

<Doesn't look like much.> Usko whispered, the wolves hidden on her body in the form of tattoos. <Why are humans so fascinated by these?>

<Don't know... why don't you go out and ask one? Oh that's right, you don't have the intelligence to ask the right questions!> Cera hissed, grateful for the fact that human ears couldn't hear them.

"Guys, knock it off." The lycan archer whispered under her breath, wolf ears perked and bushy tail relaxed somewhat. "Tsujkniht tuobati, Usko. Yhwera slaminaos detanicsafyb erutan?" Translation: Just think about it, Usko. Why are animals so fascinated by nature?

The darker wolf snorted. <Easy. We love the beauty that Nature gives us.> Kallea smiled as she looked around the buildings that were gathered around the gates, "Exactly."

<She got you.>

<Bite me, Cera.>

Berri sniffed the air and gagged. <It smells funny... doesn't smell as fresh as the forest...> she whimpered. <Can't we just go back there...> A squirrel scurried by. <Ooh, squirrel!>

The archer smiled again, shaking her head as she stepped into the city limits and suddenly felt a... familiar presence over come her. The young woman paused and tilted her head, for a few tense moments, the feeling was there then disappeared as quickly as it came. Kallea blinked in confusion, her ears bent in the process of thought and looked around. But after a few moments of wonder, she decided to drop it in favor of searching for the pub.

Time Posted: March 1 2011 11:00 pm EST
Last updated: March 3 2011 06:32 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: