You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

DarkwingTwili

[+1] [-1]

Subject: First Meetings pt.2
(Yes, I'm too lazy to think of titles )

Kallea blinked at the stranger, er Fintan as he introduced himself, while he was still in his bow. She didn't make a move, still wondering how the object he held scared the other man away. Perhaps, it was a magic object? Though, she snapped out of it long enough to smile, she didn't have an idea as to how to react to the bow.

"I'm Kallea Twili. Nice to meet you sir." the archer replied, wishing she really should have spent more time around people.

<Who the hell is this?> Usko muttered, looking through Twili's vision to look at the man before her.<And why in the hell does he dress so strangely?>

Kallea flicked her ear in worry that if someone heard Usko's words. Thankfully Berri was too preoccupied with watching the squirrel scurry about than to notice the commotion going on around her. Which is all that fine, less worries on the woman's part. Cera sensed her nervous and growled softly at her brother. <Usko, knock it off, you're making her nervous and that stranger could've heard you!>

<Pfft, he's human. Humans are basically deaf...>

<Just keep your tongue still before you make someone run Twili out... again.>

<That nobleman deserved to have his hand bitten off anyway. Twili ain't anyone's toy..>

Nature please tell me Fintan didn't hear anything... "But it's alright... with the town being so busy, it's understandable that I was mistaken for someone else." She adjusted her quiver to do something, and still praying as hell that he didn't hear the wolves. As much as she would like to, she never discussed her wolves and if they were discovered, she never spoke about their abilities. "This is my first time to this land..."

Time Posted: March 2 2011 12:37 am EST
Last updated: March 3 2011 06:32 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: