You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Black_Flame

[+1] [-1]

Subject: *sigh*
Tell me something, roger. You have seen the new update, right? That you can attack someone at most once per revive? How the heck do you think will someone be able to get a decent boat now? Just because a few of us have benefited from the previous feature(the one where we could attack as much as we wanted) doesn't give you the right to tell the developers to end the BAPs at warships.

I fully agree with nashi here. I don't see ANY reason whatsoever other than the fact that your monopoly with rowboats will end with the introductions of BAPs. You do realize that you are one of the very few people(most probably the only one) who got that advantage of getting extra speed because of starting earlier before the retune option came into play, right?

You keep talking about all these "non-subbies"; need I remind you that most of them are newbies? They won't get the same advantage as you got, meaning they will never have a rowboat as good as yours. The fact that you are against the introduction of BAPs for rowboats just shows that you don't want anyone to be able to beat your boat and want to control your monopoly in the sea.

Pretty selfish of you in my opinion.

Time Posted: January 7 2011 04:48 am EST
Last updated: January 8 2011 10:13 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: