You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Roger Ramjet

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Actually you have some of it
right and some of it wrong.

First you are correct with boats in that most will now not be able to level up with experience due to only one attack per revive and that will no stop the 'levelling' we all did prior to BAP buying. This brings the point home that only those willing to pay will now have the strongest boats, just like the ven.

Secondly you are wrong about rowboats, the experience ends at level 10 and you can no longer level up like longboats and warships, meaning that no matter how many you sink after that level you will not gain experience, which means again only payers will be able to improve thier boats now.

Finally so what about my rowboat, I spent many hours at sea (and was told how insignificant it was by others) learning about sinking and wisely did not jump on the band wagon like all the others to use retune at the first opportunity. "because of starting earlier before the retune option came into play, right?" WRONG.

Much like outposts I experimented and waited and took some guesses and ended up doing well, how is this different to your venning and application of AP skills, etc. Just because I made the right choices and benefitted does that mean I am selfish.....as a matter of fact I tried to inform people of this area and retuning etc so other had the chance.

Probably most of all I take offence to your comment of being selfish as a lot who know me would know I am not selfish. You don't know me except from reading some posts and that is it, yet you would make this comment without knowing me....I could call you al ot of things, but I won't as I don't know you at all and that would be narrow minded, just like your comment.

Besides I was against the introduction of BAP for all ships if you bothered to read, not just rowboats and do I not have the right to express and opinion or would you like that to be censored here as well by such high and mighty players like yourself?.

As for most non-subbies being newbies....where did you get that figure?. Show me the figures that 'most' non-subbies are newbies and then perhaps you can validate your point.

And lastly where in my post was I assuming the 'right' to tell the developers to end BAP at warships?....it was merely me voicing an opinion or suggestion, which you seem all to willing to do in the past or are you the only one with that right or the arrogance to imply it. right or wrong, like it or not, I have the right to voice my opinion and disagree with the majority if I so choose. *sigh*

No Signature

Time Posted: January 7 2011 12:00 pm EST
Last updated: January 8 2011 10:13 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: