You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Developer Feltash

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Official Rebuild Announcement
Let me first start by apologising for such a lengthy development process, this whole ordeal has been difficult because we decided to change things in such a huge way. We planned and designed the rebuild many moons ago and at the planning stage we lacked the realisation of what a mammoth job this really was.

Due to unforeseen circumstances Brett has today left the OGN team and now myself and Jake are working on the rebuild. We have decided to begin rolling out the updates as singular items rather than as one huge update so we can guarantee everything works correctly and so you can begin to enjoy the changes and updates.

The new design will be rolled out this week followed by several other updates to the game every week. Hopefully this will also allow you to start to enjoy the rebuild without having to wait an infinite amount of time for us to have a perfect product and you can also post your feedback as we go.

I really hope you enjoy the changes we start to implement and once again am very sorry for the delay and lack of information. It has been a very problematic time.

On another note we will be switching marketing to live again from tomorrow to start to trickle in some newbie boats to boost activity for the updates.

Tom

No Signature

Time Posted: July 25 2010 01:17 pm EDT
Last updated: July 27 2010 04:45 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: