You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Quil

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Well
Sorry for the loss of your team mate which if anyone had read my post related to the DR situation and understanding the background of the event would be more willing to understand. I think that it is obvious that we all like to see what is coming will be worthy of at least the ones whom have invested in the game. I can not nor will not speak of or for those who don't or won't. I believe there are expectations of you as a developer and am sure you realize the responsibity you have to paying members. I hope that from this stage on you will understand the minimal expectation of at least better communication with your clients. Provided you uphold your current statements I believe you will hold more value not only to yourself but to those whom you wish to gain trust. I again had said with cyreptic reservations in posts before of the dynamics of the system. I would not be surprised if I have been proven right. In all due honesty I hope to be proven wrong. If I could make any suggestion to you. Make better communication and or PR with a stronger more reliable development team.

Quill

No Signature

Time Posted: July 25 2010 01:58 pm EDT
Last updated: July 25 2010 01:58 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: