You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Brave_Heart

[+1] [-1]

Subject: CBR question
If you are in a CLAN that is in the top 10 CBR rankings most months. You are obviously wanting members who can make a difference.
If a member is killing 50 per day and getting killed 50 per day I believe he is still getting that clan 50 CBR points (2 per win and -1 per loss)
Isn't that still better than not having the member at all?

The reason I am asking is, I prob get killed just less than 50 times per day but I can kill between 200-400 in an hour even at LVL 72.

Are there any clans that compete in the top 10 most months that would welcome me in with those stats? REPLY ON HERE & MAIL ME !

I would be willing to join on a month by month trial and will clear my battles so the clan can see what my win% is since joining the clan.

UPDATE...

I looked at last months winners and how many points they won with little more than 1,005,000. Thats around 32425 points per day. Now we have the top clans that have only 9, 10 or 11 clan members all who spend alot of real $ ingame. so lets say 10 clan members in the top clan they must make an average of 3242 each per day to get that 1 million point mark in a month.

If you get 50 members who can get 650 points each per day they would get more than 1,005,000 points See my point,
If the CBR was to be close and the winner won by 50,000 points. only 8 players who can make 650 points per day could have made the difference for the 2nd place clan. or 4 players who make 1300 points per day.

The point I'm trying to make is the little people can make a difference too if you can find a good few of them. As for this USING RESOURCES I don't know what you mean. If I joined your clan I would not expect you to do anything for me, wouldn't expect you to use your resources on me. I can take care of myself.

Thanks Orodreth Tiwele and any other who agreed with my theory.

Time Posted: July 7 2010 07:40 pm EDT
Last updated: July 18 2010 03:18 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: