You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Black_Flame

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Hmmm
I'll do something surprising and agree with you.

I'll be honest, your theory is not as bad as many people think- in fact, I thought of that a few months ago. Thing is, I'm assuming, Brave_heart here is trying to tell everyone that having an army of people who can kill a decent amount might actually beat the best CBR clan(in this case- FARMERS), regardless of their number of losses(which can be a maximum of 48 per day).

I'm seeing a lot of debates on this in here(I'm too lazy to read the posts, so I'm guessing from the "Subject"s of the posts ). Now I'll try to point out why I think B_H's post does make sense to me.

His main point is that a CBR clan should have no problem taking in someone even with a 40% win percentage(That's because of the CBR point system) and I don't really see anything wrong with what he's saying. The guy maybe gets killed 48 times a day(that's the max), but as long as he gets in more than 24 kills a day, he's an asset to the clan as he is bringing in net points. As long as he is killing enough to cancel out the points deductive due to his losses, he shouldn't be a burden anymore.

(I'm getting bored with all the writing so I'll come to the conclusion ). But the only problem I can see in your theory is that, it's not really possible to implement it. You can't possibly get in enough people to match the scores of the best CBR clan. You would need an army of middle class venners to do that. On top of that, this is technically a temporary thing, in a month of CBR, the "army" should have leveled up a lot from all the kills they had to get to cancel out their losses and get more CBR points in.

But then again, it's just what I think. People might have different opinions but I just thought I'd let ya know what I think.

Time Posted: July 9 2010 07:44 am EDT
Last updated: July 9 2010 02:08 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: