You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

ONION

[+1] [-1]

Subject: well
at the time of not being a subby gave me lots of time to explore and learn most parts of the game. my hard work and being active became the reason my clan at the time chose me to take part and be a sub.

so as he said and i do you can do a lot and learn a lot without being a subby, for me it took more work and determination.

anyone can easily get subby at southgate with a little work and effort, but everyone wants things the easy way and not have to work hard for it.

getting subby by selling the helix you earned was not the way it was suppose to work, that be to easy. need again to work.

for if that would be the case then everyone would do that, then why would there ever be a charge for it with real money. no one buys this game wont be around.

so helix prices went up where you can sell in markets make huge profit while being able to buy subby in south gate instead of real money. even with the new prices and the helix goes way up again so will the southgate prices. its not the first time subby price has gone up in the southgate.

now does this make me better than everyone else, no it does not, what i learned at the time of not being a subby, has made me one of the better players of the game today.

Time Posted: July 3 2010 03:23 pm EDT
Last updated: July 7 2010 11:25 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: