You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Roger Ramjet

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Where are all the vetrans
gone?. Instead of numerous posts about newbies and farming etc I would like to know where a lot of the former vetran players have gone and why?. So many are still in the WOF but have not logged on in some cases for nearly a year, yet still have hundreds of subbie days left. Now maybe they don't care about money but if I spent like that I would get my monies worth and stay so there must be some good reasons they left. Now I know RL does make demands and some of my friends in here know that is the same for me but not all would have left due to RL demands. Just a suggestion but perhaps the developers might consider having an 'exit interview or survey' to ask why and get feedback that may improve the game immensely. Those of you who work will know what an exit interview is and they are a good idea as you usually get honest answers, granted some will probably be a tad unpleasant but you need to hear the good and the bad about a product. No use in having all YES men/women around you telling you how good you are all the time, otherwise you sometimes miss an opportunity. I also know people drift in and out, get bored etc but you need to keep vetrans to make the game interesting and more dynamic, I am sure even Onion would agree with me this time.....lol. It also does not look good to new players (or as they are called newbies and sometimes cannon fodder) if lots of vetrans leave, it gives the impression there might be something wrong or nothing to stay for. I get my fair share of criticism over my posts on topics but I am still here and would like to help improve the game as there are a lot of facets I like and enjoy, also some I don't but that is normal. The game needs to encourage areas where 'everyone' (subbie and non-subbie) can be competitive and get a measure of satisfaction, yes I know all about being in clans etc but I am talking the bare bones of the game, battles, be it the ven, sea or outposts. I could go into the age old posts that litter the forums about being farmed etc but that would just cloud the issue. But you have to stop and reflect for a minute and ask why all those posts, why so many inactive vetrans, why so many newbies quit and ask what can be done to improve it.

No Signature

Time Posted: June 18 2010 07:52 pm EDT
Last updated: December 6 2022 04:44 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: