You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

_Nathan_

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I was bored
What is revive:-
Revive is the time when your Energy and Ability is refilled. YOu are also given 10 turns of outpost. Note:-Revive happens after an hour for a non-subscriber and for subscriber it happens afte half an hour

What is Game Reset:-
Game reset happens after 12 hrs, that mean 2 resets a day. At game reset players get back their gym trains and Fishing Casts. Also a game HI-LO(A number guessing game) is played in Local chat room

How to get strong:-
To make your charecter strong, you will need to train its attributes, to do so go to Training Facility Located in Westland. Non-subscribers have 15 trains while Ultra subscribers have 20 gym trains. There are four stats a player can train. Strenght,Agility,Wisdom and Defence. For a long run, camping* is preferred for new players. At early levels Strenght and agility are basic stats player should train after it defence and than at last wisdom. Attributes like Agility,Strenght,Defence,Wisdom,Hp and Energy can also be increased by equipping stat boosting items i.e Rings

*Camping means to stay at low level for sometime and train your stats for a while. There is a general formula for figuring out if your charecter is ready for next level

i- Agility+Defence+Strenght+Wisdom / 14
then after it (ii) Answer of i / your current level
If answer is more than one than your charecter is ready for next level, if it is lower than one than its not...

How to get Gold
The methods could be found in guide Forums =>Game Help=>Gold and how to get it with all necessary explanations

Tips
For newbies i would like to say that they should hold their level as far as possible and camp for months to gain benefit in a long run.
They should not level up quickly.. Also read other game related forums to enhance your game knowledge

No Signature

Time Posted: June 4 2010 05:21 pm EDT
Last updated: June 4 2010 05:22 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: