You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Thirsty_Blade

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Journey to E-Class
E- Class :: Go to the CITY LIMITS > Specialization. Here you can learn the e-class but you need to Lv up yourself to Lv 95.
Getting E-Class not help you too much but the aps are ok, skills aren’t very strong but having the title worth it, during the journey to Lv 95 you will also unlock some of the features of the game like Great Arena, Blacksmith and Old Tree.

When you can begin your journey towards the e-class : -

1) If you have enough elements to Lv up (Shortcut way). By this way you can earn aps, hps and can also get the title, but you will never learn the real experience and you will also miss the most interesting part of the journey and some extra Agility, Strength and Defense also, which you can get from Dark Forest Exp( You spot an elf, you sit for a moment and have a brief conversation about a new spell he has come to know! You gained 0.125 wisdom! )

2) If you choose to fight and Lv up yourself like a real warrior then;
To Lv up yourself you need to do a lot of Ven (Which is very difficult to do as because there are lot of good and strong warriors there). The time when you Ven, sometime you win, some time you loose, but if you study your battle report you can learn a lot of things, which can really help you to make your own strategy to strength your character. e.g. when I Ven I kill a lot of players who have 2000+ Hp but I was at that time only 700+ Hp, I still win and defeat them badly, why? You can understand it if you study the battle reports closely every time.
Ven is not easy, here you must be very fast, if not there will be no players for you to kill and earn experience. Remember don’t give any player a negative Spectra if he/she kill you many time. They kill you only to earn Experience for Level themselves up.
During the journey to e-class, you can not only focus on Ven, you also need to visit Dark forest. Dark forest will give you a lot of Platinum and you can also collect some important leaf which will help you to finish the Red lobster quest or you can also use them in Old Tree. When you are in Dark forest you can also earn some extra Agility, Strength and Defense.

Note: - The time you start your Journey you should have 600+ Agility, Strength and Defense. If you are not enough strong the other players will kill you mercilessly. They will not stop because they need experience to Lv up, Don’t get upset if people kill you a lot, this is just a game and everyone play for themselves.

The journey to E-Class have a lot of fun and you will also experience a lot of things, You will meet some real funny people also, at the end when you get the E- Class it will make you feel very comfortable and happy.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx GOOD LUCK xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Time Posted: June 2 2010 09:41 am EDT
Last updated: July 4 2010 09:21 pm EDT

Replies:

This post has been locked.