You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Thirsty_Blade

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Beginner Guideline
Well come to Dark warriors. Here is some guideline for the beginners. First thing you have to do is to follow the quest to have a basic Idea of the game. At the end of the quest you will join a clan. After you join the clan go for the training according to the Clan rule, though it is not compulsory but I strongly recommend perform the training, this is very important and good for your character.

What is a Revive : - Revive is the time when your Energy and Ability is refilled. You are also given 10 turns of outpost. Note :-Revive happens after an hour for a non-subscriber and for subscriber it happens afte half an hour

What is Game Reset : - Game reset happens after 12 hrs, that mean 2 resets a day. At game reset players get back their gym trains and Fishing Casts. Also a game HI-LO(A number guessing game) is played in Local chat room

How to get strong : - First go to the Training Facility and train yourself. You can train yourself twice a day. 15 gym trains/ reset, for ultra subscriber 20 gym trains/ reset.
Second try to train Strength, Agility and Defense equally, don’t spend your energy too much for Wisdom at the beginning, you can do that later.
You can also increase your Strength, Agility, Defense, Energy and Hp by purchasing some Weapons, Armor, Shield, Helmet and Rings.

How to earn Gold : - You can earn gold from Lumber Mill, Trapping and Seafaring Dock. There are other ways also like The Forest, Upper Ven etc. But I strongly recommend not to visit this place at the beginning. Later I will explain why? Now talk about Lumber Mill, Trapping and Seafaring Duck.

Lumber Mill : - You can get 60 gold by consuming 2 energy, at the beginning you will have 30 energy i.e 30/2=15 x 60 = 900 gold. But you can increase the amount by increasing your energy or by Level up in Lumber Mill, for this you need to train yourself. Use 5 Ability to get 15 experiences (Every Revive) when you achieve the target (1000 exp) you will Level up and then you will get 62 gold/ 2 energy. You can work in the Lumber Mill after each Revive (for non subscriber 1hr, for subscriber ½ hr)

Trapping : - There are verities of trapping spot, put your trap after few turns you come back and check your trap, if you lucky enough you can catch a big animal and can get 1000+ gold. Try to trap 5 or 6 time a day.

Seafaring Dock : - I think this the place from where you can really earn some good amount of gold. First you have to buy a Row Boat (As because it is cheap and lower cost for repair). You can cast (fishing) 2 times in a day (Number of cast depend on your Seafaring Duck experience). The number of cast depends on your experience in Seafaring Duck. Two way to earn experience 1) Just cast everyday each fish you catch will give you some experience. 2) Fight with other players in Seafaring Duck if you win you will get a lot of experience very quickly, but remember if you loose you also loose some money to repair you boat again.

Now talk about Upper Ven and The forest.

Upper Van: - Upper Ven here you can fight with other players and if those players have some gold in his hand you can win it. But remember when you win a fight you not only may win some gold but also get some Experience. Getting more experience will level up your character which is not good for the beginner as this will not help you to get more time to strength your character. You can not kill a player twice, you have to wait until next revive to attack him again.

The Forest : - When you enter the forest there are many challenges will come to you some time you also have to fight, Once again fight will increase your experience. You can also get some gold but when you enter the forest it will consume 1 energy for every step and believe me the amount of gold you can earn from here is far less and inconsistence than you can earn from Lumber Mill. You can also earn some Platinum here. My suggestion as you have 24 revive/day so you can use one revive/day to earn some Platinum. All you have to do is just enter the forest and avoid fight, just help people like the old women or the little boy they will give you few Platinum. This will help you get some Platinum for your future use. This may also give you some experience but the amount of experience is very little, it will not hamper much.

Use some of your time to check the forms posted by the other players. This will help you to understand the game more clearly.
REMEMBER DO NOT LEVEL UP QUICKLY; TRY TO STAY AS LONG AS POSSIBLE IN LOWER LEVEL.

This are the basic tip for the beginner, there are many more thing in this game which you will learn day by day. Just hold your nerve and have patience you will learn lot more than I describe above. Have a good time.

Time Posted: June 2 2010 03:38 am EDT
Last updated: June 4 2010 11:29 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: